4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Not exactly sure what you're saying here. Yes, you did not have sex with Sasha on her ending. You got a bj and ate her out. And you'll have sex with her again on the Harem route.
He's probably saying that he expected something different from a route that's dedicated to one person, more of a "go all out" approach, but that's just my assumption.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
He's probably saying that he expected something different from a route that's dedicated to one person, more of a "go all out" approach, but that's just my assumption.
I understand, but I just write the story I see in my head. You fucked Sasha 3 updates ago. And now you get a blowjob and eat her out. Then you'll get to fuck her again on the harem.

My games are much more about the story and characters, I think people realize that if they have played the entire game up until now lol

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I understand, but I just write the story I see in my head. You fucked Sasha 3 updates ago. And now you get a blowjob and eat her out. Then you'll get to fuck her again on the harem.

My games are much more about the story and characters, I think people realize that if they have played the entire game up until now lol
Yeah, but considering that Sasha was the last to be fucked (of the daughters), she doesn't have much content in regards to sex as the others so it does makes this ending feel lacking, especially when Miracle got a proper sex scene in her ending but Sasha doesn't get one in hers. Also, Sasha even directly says that there will be sex when they get back to their hotel room after you help her, but then after she gets the part, it just abruptly ends without that payoff which is kind of disappointing.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
***Important note***

Since I have a few of you saying you really want sex with Sasha at the end of her route, I WILL add it next update, along with Paris' ending route. I think since it is the end, I should end with sex, fan service for you pervs.

So don't worry. I will write a hot sex scene that makes sense.

Don't say I don't ever listen to you guys xD

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I am all mixed up again.
I downloaded V0.11 and started on the save at the end of V0.10 and get told "this concludes Miracle's route" plus "this is the end of Picture Perfect 010 ".
Have I missed something.
I did notice there is no Changelog for V0.11.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
You're very late to the the party when it comes to Miracle's vampire teeth lol. As for Mom finding out about the relationships, there's a very big difference between a romantic relationship versus abuse.
Admittedly it's been a while since I played. I let it go through several updates before this last one. I get what you are saying about the incestuous romance, but the level of abuse conveyed by the mom from her dad would leave serious scars. Normally most would view the relationships between the dad and the daughter from the mom's point of view very negatively. This is why I made the comment. The mom's situation is different than Sarah Green's perspective. Sarah's was a romantic relational development with her biological father whereas the mom's relationship with her father was abusive. Most coming from that background would not just think, "Oh, your father is having sex with you and impregnated you? Well you have my blessing then."

Overall I've liked your game enough to keep following it. I think the Miracle ending needed more as it kind felt brief and wanting. The Sascha ending was nice that she got her dream and hashed it out with mom. It was a tad better IMO than Miracle's ending. The other two will be interesting to see what you come up with.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.11 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Actually, he's right lol. This game DID have a bunch of animations in the old version, butI was charged double by my animator so I cut him loose and I'll try to learn it in the future but right now I'm just focus on making the renders and the story
oki thx, it is not easy to remember every game, but I do remember that picture perfect stood out as I remembered the name and to do that I guess it must have had animations, BUT ive been wrong before and I have ~735 games from here in my sex game folder lol, over 1.5 terabytes :eek:

so once story is complete you might go back and add animations to sex?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I am all mixed up again.
I downloaded V0.11 and started on the save at the end of V0.10 and get told "this concludes Miracle's route" plus "this is the end of Picture Perfect 010 ".
Have I missed something.
I did notice there is no Changelog for V0.11.
You need a save at the end of v0.9! (attached a pic of it). You will also need this for the remaining routes too - they will all start from here.
Well, I am considering now to add an option to jump back to this point at the end of the routes in my Mod, too.

Edit:
I've made a game patch, now at the end of the two already finished routes you get a choice to jump back to the routes menu.
screenshot0003.jpg
Installation: extract the Zip and overwrite the existing files in your game folder ( .../PP-0.11-pc/game )

Download for game without Mod:
Download for game with my Mod installed:

Last edited:

ufsmt

Jul 9, 2017
In U6.rpy (in both the compressed and non-compressed versions) there is 2 instances of sashSpts instead of sashApts (capitalisation for emphasis). Turns out this made me short on Sasha points during her audition.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Well, I am considering now to add an option to jump back to this point at the end of the routes in my Mod, too.

Edit:
I've made a game patch, now at the end of the two already finished routes you get a choice to jump back to the routes menu.

Download for game without Mod:
Download for game with my Mod installed:
Thanks very much.

ser55

Jun 4, 2017
What didn't you like about this update? Besides no penetration
How does SASHA from the first version differ from SASHA from the end?Extravagant rebel (hides a lack of confidence) when we first met.Extravagant rebel ( more confident) and fucking with the main character in the end.The older and younger sisters change in the course of the story(the younger one changes dramatically).

OrionPax

Dec 25, 2017
I don't get these endings.
The mom being out of the picture is kind of the driving force for the changing relationships between the MC and the girls. Reintroducing her should be a challenge to the relationship the MC established with one or all of them up to this point. Instead, it is used as a resolution where the set up (confronting her) is immediately followed by the payoff (reconnecting over mental illness?!). It's weak, payoff-wise and awkward from a release standpoint because she already told us her story in the Miracle-ending. Having to go through the same tear-jerker with Sasha's and Paris' and potentially the harem ending is not that enticing. Even if we're assuming everyone plays just one of the possible endings it'd still be strange that the mother is only reconnecting with exactly the daughter you chose to plough...
The sex scenes up until this point were just that, sex scenes. They're solid (catgirl and anal is a winning combination) but also have a 'a day in the life' kind of vibe to them, instead of 'going out with a bang'. The endings' emphases are on the story whereas the majority plays them for the sex.
So I'd fix 'em with more sex. Have every girl individually get their special kink on with the MC (like the catgirl-thing but double down on it, show progression over time) or put in a sex montage where you 'show don't tell' them having sex "almost every day" with some elaborate one-offs. Put the confrontation with the mom before the endings and with all of them at once and show how each of the girls deals with it individually in their respective endings. As is, they feel rushed and kind of messy.
Still interested to see how you change up your ending formula with Sabrina and what kind of knot you'll tie around the harem ending, though. As long as you nail the harem, I'm happy.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
How does SASHA from the first version differ from SASHA from the end?Extravagant rebel (hides a lack of confidence) when we first met.Extravagant rebel ( more confident) and fucking with the main character in the end.The older and younger sisters change in the course of the story(the younger one changes dramatically).
When you meet Sasha, she's just a badass, but you start to see the insecurities she has as the story goes on and you see her open up and be vulnerable in several places throughout the story. And she admits the way she is when you have sex with her for the first time.

There was plenty of character growth for her.

I don't get these endings.
The mom being out of the picture is kind of the driving force for the changing relationships between the MC and the girls. Reintroducing her should be a challenge to the relationship the MC established with one or all of them up to this point. Instead, it is used as a resolution where the set up (confronting her) is immediately followed by the payoff (reconnecting over mental illness?!). It's weak, payoff-wise and awkward from a release standpoint because she already told us her story in the Miracle-ending. Having to go through the same tear-jerker with Sasha's and Paris' and potentially the harem ending is not that enticing. Even if we're assuming everyone plays just one of the possible endings it'd still be strange that the mother is only reconnecting with exactly the daughter you chose to plough...
The sex scenes up until this point were just that, sex scenes. They're solid (catgirl and anal is a winning combination) but also have a 'a day in the life' kind of vibe to them, instead of 'going out with a bang'. The endings' emphases are on the story whereas the majority plays them for the sex.
So I'd fix 'em with more sex. Have every girl individually get their special kink on with the MC (like the catgirl-thing but double down on it, show progression over time) or put in a sex montage where you 'show don't tell' them having sex "almost every day" with some elaborate one-offs. Put the confrontation with the mom before the endings and with all of them at once and show how each of the girls deals with it individually in their respective endings. As is, they feel rushed and kind of messy.
Still interested to see how you change up your ending formula with Sabrina and what kind of knot you'll tie around the harem ending, though. As long as you nail the harem, I'm happy.
The mother is the driving force behind the relationships for any of the girls other than Sabrina, yes. Her leaving helped shape the personalities, and it all made the MC and the girls closer, but why would a single meeting with Mom change how they view each other? And how close they are? They appreciate the MC MORE for being there for them.

There is no instant payoff. Miracle is still going to struggle with her social phobia, and she still stutters, and Sasha is still going to be angry, and threaten to kick you in the dick if you look at her wrong. It will take time for them to get over their issues. Also, not everyone plays every route so I have to make sure that you are not missing anything if you decide to only play your favorite girls route like a lot of people do.

And the mother leaving is super important for every girl, so I don't think it would make sense to leave that out. Otherwise, how are they going to begin healing? That's what this game is about. The girls struggling and eventually coming over their obstacles to start the healing process.

As for the sex scenes and building up until this point, I think they've been good and make sense. But thank you for your opinion!

Last edited:
Reactions: Crippy

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I really enjoyed the latest release. I did download the gallery cheat too (I couldn’t resist). I appreciate that SuperWriter is trying new things, but I miss the old Paris. Eyes especially. I like how you “softened up” Sasha (the middle daughter, not sure because I’m replying on my phone)?
The new scene with Miracle is Uber-hot. Bottom line, keep up the Great work.

OrionPax

Dec 25, 2017
The mother is the driving force behind the relationships for any of the girls other than Sabrina, yes. Her leaving helped shape the personalities, and it all made the MC and the girls closer, but why would a single meeting with Mom change how they view each other? And how close they are? They appreciate the MC MORE for being there for them.
I'm honestly not sure what you're getting at here. The questions you raise and then answer weren't raised or suggested by me.
There is no instant payoff. Miracle is still going to struggle with her social phobia, and she still stutters, and Sasha is still going to be angry, and threaten to kick you in the dick if you look at her wrong. It will take time for them to get over their issues. Also, not everyone plays every route so I have to make sure that you are not missing anything if you decide to only play your favorite girls route like a lot of people do. And the mother leaving is super important for every girl, so I don't think it would make sense to leave that out. Otherwise, how are they going to begin healing? That's what this game is about. The girls struggling and eventually coming over their obstacles to start the healing process.
The lack of any real sort of payoff is what I'm criticizing. They confront mom, she explains why she left and tries to make amends and they part with a hint of future reconciliation (=a hint at potential future payoff). My suggestion was to cut the confrontation with their mom out of each girl's ending and to put it back in before the split-up into the different endings as a group-confrontation (MC, daughters and mom all together). That way she tells her story only once and everybody still gets to hear it, no matter the path and you have time during the endings to elaborate how each girl individually handles it, to have her mom back in her life (possibly) or at least to know her reasoning and you could show that healing process (with a follow up-meet with mom for example). So nothing you have in your story right now would get cut but instead of repeating the confrontation 3 times (for each daughter separately) with no payoff and the mom telling the same story 3 times you could focus on how they deal with it, on this:
The girls struggling and eventually coming over their obstacles to start the healing process.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I'm honestly not sure what you're getting at here. The questions you raise and then answer weren't raised or suggested by me.

The lack of any real sort of payoff is what I'm criticizing. They confront mom, she explains why she left and tries to make amends and they part with a hint of future reconciliation (=a hint at potential future payoff). My suggestion was to cut the confrontation with their mom out of each girl's ending and to put it back in before the split-up into the different endings as a group-confrontation (MC, daughters and mom all together). That way she tells her story only once and everybody still gets to hear it, no matter the path and you have time during the endings to elaborate how each girl individually handles it, to have her mom back in her life (possibly) or at least to know her reasoning and you could show that healing process (with a follow up-meet with mom for example). So nothing you have in your story right now would get cut but instead of repeating the confrontation 3 times (for each daughter separately) with no payoff and the mom telling the same story 3 times you could focus on how they deal with it, on this:
You: "The mom being out of the picture is kind of the driving force for the changing relationships between the MC and the girls. Reintroducing her should be a challenge to the relationship the MC established with one or all of them up to this point. Instead, it is used as a resolution."

You said it should be used as a challenge, so her showing up should be a problem. No, overcoming the obstacle which is the abandonment is obviously the resolution and how they will get better. That was my point.

You suggest cutting the confrontation, but I think that would be a mistake. Doing it individually lets you focus on each one of the girls and their exact problem with the abandonment instead of a group session where there are four or five people talking.

And I misunderstood you saying that there should be a payoff immediately, but that would require way more storytelling. Like I said, I just wanted to show the beginning of the healing process. Not go through it, which could take years and years. You're not just going to get better overnight from your lifelong issues

OrionPax

Dec 25, 2017
You said it should be used as a challenge, so her showing up should be a problem. No, overcoming the obstacle which is the abandonment is obviously the resolution and how they will get better. That was my point.
Now I understand you! If abandonment were the only issue here, I'd guess you were right. But I kind of played the game as a story of a quasi dad getting even closer to his daughters. As if that were the focus. As if the mom went before the story started only the be reintroduced at the very end, as a sort of payoff (that was introduced too late to pay off). Maybe it was about the daughters being broken and their path to some sort mending all along. And I would feel really bad right about then, that the best thing I could come up with to help them with their abandonment issues was sex ;). This is all tongue in cheek, of course, I really don't mean to offend. I just think that the mom coming back into their lives to find out her ex moved from father to lover could be more devastating than mending. And if the abandonment issues played a role in that particular development too, it could be argued that reintroducing her could have a reversing effect on said relationship... But I get you. As I said in my initial statement, you put the emphasis on the story (abandonment; a mom characterized by absentia) whereas I'm here for the relationship between the daughters and the MC (sex; the character I'm playing). :p
You suggest cutting the confrontation, but I think that would be a mistake. Doing it individually lets you focus on each one of the girls and their exact problem with the abandonment instead of a group session where there are four or five people talking.
No. I only suggested to separate it into two: First you'd have the confrontation, with everybody talking (even shouting if you'd like) and the mom telling her story and making amends. Then she leaves. And the second part, where you focus in on each of them individually, their specific struggles with the abandonment and what they are going to do about it, happens later during their ending (where it's now). The time that went by in-between makes any sort of mending/resolution even more believable, because there was time to contemplate and as you said, healing takes time. Plus, you would have considerably less repetition, which admittedly is only a problem for those of us who try out all the endings. In any way, my suggestions are of course suggestions that'd require more work/time and I know that can be a real issue, always.

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes