4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Lol She's plays a big part in the game, and her presence is very polarizing, so please do not vote if you don't even know anything about the situation that has affected the girls so much. I'm telling you you miss a lot by not playing these routes lol. Some things in the harem might not make sense for you
Ok, I will avoid voting. But I will wait until the harem ending. I don't know if I will see anyone of the other endings, but sure I prefer see them after the end that I want.

Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
I understand if you are disappointed, but what right do you have to get mad at how a developer tells his/her story? I promise I'm not trying to be rude or pick a fight with you, I just don't think it's fair for you to get upset unless that developer is being lazy and not giving effort, orsomething along those lines.

Do you get where I'm coming from?
Feels like a short film after fairly fast build up, i'm guessing the player thought there was a bigger story to told which is understandable, but she's young and obviously without much World experience and does'nt have the charisma nor the dad to pull off a larger solo story, imo would have required a slower build up/pace giving a better opportunity for more world building and character development. as a game it could of have had a choice of son or dad MC and Mom at home, that would be a bigger game and more fun and interesting to play for me rather than the single dad or have the dad remarry a hot Milf with
her own son and daughter to add to the family at the start, that could be a good dynamic playing as the son/stepson or could maybe work as sequel to current game playing as the son/stepson.

there's not much more of a story that could be told for all routes without a drastic change, adding more characters and maybe relocation or turning it into a dumb dating my daughters fuckfest. so i get why dev might want to finish in a few more updates as they have mostly told the story and how they wanted to tell it. hadn't picked the game up in a while but still could remember most character names which is a good sign, and if it ends well in a few more updates it will be a fairly decent shortish story driven game/visual novel, i'm guessing now it was always meant to remain close to the short story whatever the format.

got to respect a dev that won't cuck too much for patreon bucks or to fanboy extremists and says the story is told
the game is over, enjoy and move on.

as i'm more interested in Secret Summer hope that will be more a feature length Movie or Trilogy as it has much more potential for deeper story and better Worldbuilding (fan of the redhead) (y) nice slow pace for her.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I am new to the game so I didn't previously know you were wrapping up although the game said vote for a season 2 or something which I wouldn't be against but I get you. I will see check out a new game but please chuck another bj in the game maybe with Sasha at least.
I understand you and certain others want to see a blowjob or something, but I just write whatever makes sense for the scene and update. I can't just force a blowjob just because you want it, you know? I just have to write whatever makes sense

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
If there is an Evelyn event, I'd like to see the conversation between MC and Paris that takes place PRIOR to the event. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, especially if she thinks she's being replaced by the prior model... HAHAHAHA, I can see her going "Lorena Bobbitt" on him if he doesn't clear it with her first regardless of Evelyn's back-story...

Conspiracy Theory question: Just out of curiosity, am I the only one that suspects that back-story has a slight chance of being false? I mean, Evelyn was in to acting when she was younger... Could this be a ploy? Practice for a movie or play position? Just saying... Good enough to fool the family, good enough to pass the casting call...

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Conspiracy Theory question: Just out of curiosity, am I the only one that suspects that back-story has a slight chance of being false? I mean, Evelyn was in to acting when she was younger... Could this be a ploy? Practice for a movie or play position? Just saying... Good enough to fool the family, good enough to pass the casting call...
If that was a rehearsed role, then she chose a bad script. Nothing against SuperWriter's writing skills, but the scene wasn't well done in my opinion. How the mother expressed herself seemed really artificial and soulless, but in the end I didn't care either, because a mother who left her children for whatever reason and who had not contacted them for years is dead to me anyways.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
If that was a rehearsed role, then she chose a bad script. Nothing against SuperWriter's writing skills, but the scene wasn't well done in my opinion. How the mother expressed herself seemed really artificial and soulless, but in the end I didn't care either, because a mother who left her children for whatever reason and who had not contacted them for years is dead to me anyways.
I understand how she would be dead to you, but a lot of people seem to be understanding of the situation. Just to throw my 2 cents in, I judge people based on their intent.

Why did she abandon them? Because she didn't care? No. Actually, it was the opposite of that. She didn't want to burden them and cause them trouble with all of her problems.

She absolutely did it in a horrible way, but do you expect a depressed and suicidal person to make the greatest choices? I just think everyone deserves a second chance for the most part if they're willing to do better.

Because people fuck up, all of us do. And if we were judged on all the times we did fuck up, none of us could ever get better and prove ourselves to be better people. I am way different than I was 10 years ago, and definitely have grown from some really dumb shit that I did.

So I just think we have to be willing to give people a real chance (unless the crime is just unforgivable like murder), especially considering the circumstances. She grew up with abuse and it fucked up her head, but she's trying to be better.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I understand how she would be dead to you, but a lot of people seem to be understanding of the situation. Just to throw my 2 cents in, I judge people based on their intent.

Why did she abandon them? Because she didn't care? No. Actually, it was the opposite of that. She didn't want to burden them and cause them trouble with all of her problems.

She absolutely did it in a horrible way, but do you expect a depressed and suicidal person to make the greatest choices? I just think everyone deserves a second chance for the most part if they're willing to do better.

Because people fuck up, all of us do. And if we were judged on all the times we did fuck up, none of us could ever get better and prove ourselves to be better people. I am way different than I was 10 years ago, and definitely have grown from some really dumb shit that I did.

So I just think we have to be willing to give people a real chance (unless the crime is just unforgivable like murder), especially considering the circumstances. She grew up with abuse and it fucked up her head, but she's trying to be better.
I have a completely different opinion, but that may also be because I experienced a very similar situation myself. I was in contact with my mother again after a few years, but I still haven't forgiven her after more than 35 years and our contacts are limited to phone calls on birthdays and Christmas. I no longer see her as my mother, more like a distant relative. Anyone who needs and is looking for help will always find professional help. Running away from problems and leaving your children is just pathetic. This of course also applies to fathers.

Reactions: darth_hiruma

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Like I said, I told the story I wanted to tell, and I'm wrapping it up. This was my plan from the beginning and I've stuck by that. There are games that are longer, medium and short. My game lies in the medium length range. Have you enjoyed the game? If you have, I think that's all that matters. =]
As I said one of my favourites with probably
my favourite scene being the knicker flash in the car :D ;)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
If this game is coming to an end and the endings of the game with a given woman or a harem are to be added. The only things I'm missing are the scenes with Sabrina before these endings.

I mean, every woman had her first time with MC (sex) but Sabrina didn't.

Now I am to understand that there will only be an ending with Sabrina, no scenes with her before that?

Obviously no criticism, I love this game! ;) (like the rest of Dev games)
But I just miss the scene with Sabrina.

Now as this game comes to an end I hope there will be a little more work going on for Secret Summer. This game doesn't update much, and it's a pity because this game is great. I miss this red-haired beautiful mom! :love:

As for the update (0.10), I really liked it. It's nice that we met MC ex. And we got an explanation from her.

However, I am a bit bothered by her past story. I don't want to imagine what her father was doing to her.. I've already encountered this situation in a few games.
Great work Dev! ;)

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I have a completely different opinion, but that may also be because I experienced a very similar situation myself. I was in contact with my mother again after a few years, but I still haven't forgiven her after more than 35 years and our contacts are limited to phone calls on birthdays and Christmas. I no longer see her as my mother, more like a distant relative. Anyone who needs and is looking for help will always find professional help. Running away from problems and leaving your children is just pathetic. This of course also applies to fathers.
So the situation is personal to you which makes more sense, but same people who always have issues get professional help is not true, I don't think. After all, there's plenty of depression that leads to suicide and a lot of the time people don't even notice the signs of someone truly struggling.

But I think your mind is already made up on the subject lol

If this game is coming to an end and the endings of the game with a given woman or a harem are to be added. The only things I'm missing are the scenes with Sabrina before these endings.

I mean, every woman had her first time with MC (sex) but Sabrina didn't.

Now I am to understand that there will only be an ending with Sabrina, no scenes with her before that?

Obviously no criticism, I love this game! ;) (like the rest of Dev games)
But I just miss the scene with Sabrina.

Now as this game comes to an end I hope there will be a little more work going on for Secret Summer. This game doesn't update much, and it's a pity because this game is great. I miss this red-haired beautiful mom! :love:

As for the update (0.10), I really liked it. It's nice that we met MC ex. And we got an explanation from her.

However, I am a bit bothered by her past story. I don't want to imagine what her father was doing to her.. I've already encountered this situation in a few games.
Great work Dev! ;)
Sabrina did not have sex with the MC yet, no. You will on her route and the harem route.

As for SS not getting updated, that was because I was working on the revamp of this game and this latest release for the last couple of months. They will both start being updated more now =]

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
So the situation is personal to you which makes more sense
It wasn't the situation as such that I didn't like, but how the mother acted. It seemed fake without real regret to me, but of course that's just my interpretation. At least I'm glad that she only showed up at the end, otherwise it would have spoiled my fun much earlier. You can't have everything, but I still love PP.
But I think your mind is already made up on the subject lol
Pretty much, yeah.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I've done it again I think every time I play through this I miss something with Sasha and end up missing out on a bit of her content :LOL: I have no problems with the other girls I always get theirs but Sasha always seems to escape me. With the endings coming up I assume I'll still be able to see Sasha's or will I have to play through again :LOL: Be sad to see this end but I look forward to more of your other projects.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
what voice acting? There was a version that had it but has since been removed in the revamp
It's even longer ago, I think it was the release for Chapter 5 or 6 (from 8 chapters before the revamp). But maybe he installed the mod from KoGa3 , there the voices were partly used as sounds.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, that was short and kind of disappointing, just when it seemed like things would pick up.
Miracle must be the first girl who did Neko that just felt wrong, and the anal scene was way to rushed, like a bit of spit and she took the whole thing first try.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Well, that was short and kind of disappointing, just when it seemed like things would pick up.
Miracle must be the first girl who did Neko that just felt wrong, and the anal scene was way to rushed, like a bit of spit and she took the whole thing first try.:rolleyes:
It did seem pretty left field, thinking about it :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes