4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
SuperWriter It's no wonder why the family is low on money with Paris's plastic surgery with a new face and her many hairstyle makeovers.
The only thing that was changed was her hair because it was pretty difficult to work with. When you changed her pose, you would have to change at least five different parts of the hair, otherwise it would look like she was floating underwater.

Reactions: Rythan25 and Repuci

K18

Apr 19, 2018
The only thing that was changed was her hair because it was pretty difficult to work with. When you changed her pose, you would have to change at least five different parts of the hair, otherwise it would look like she was floating underwater.
Understand, got ya. Was joking that Paris had the most changes since her demo version.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
pretty amazing game, this will be awesome when it have proper animations in sex scenes for sure, i did never actually give it the like in op until i knew for sure it was safe (considering all devs jumping the wagon of fetishes i dont like...) but since i know it will never have it now , is about time i did give it my approval :)

btw as i said in secret summer you should link that game in the op so people that like the game knows about your other game and vice versa

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Ok i just stunbled upon this thread so sorry if this was allready pointed out/mentioned.

I have questions about the artwork.
The preview images shown .... If they represent the game...
The second image shows more clipping the most people entire VN. And the sixth image is not much better.

Not trying to bash on the game but aren't the promo pictures meant to show and grab you. Having played DoD this is a huge turn down from this creator.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
pretty amazing game, this will be awesome when it have proper animations in sex scenes for sure, i did never actually give it the like in op until i knew for sure it was safe (considering all devs jumping the wagon of fetishes i dont like...) but since i know it will never have it now , is about time i did give it my approval :)

btw as i said in secret summer you should link that game in the op so people that like the game knows about your other game and vice versa
Haha, no worries. There are never going to be any fetishes in this game, other than what's already there. This is an incest romance game =]

It was going so well.

I was loving it.

It was great.

And then you used the indirect kiss line..... I do so very hate that..... it's weird.
Lol come on, that was just a little joke, which is why the MC even realized he was being ridiculous. They always do that it seriously in anime (S-She just drink from the same coffee cup?! Indirect kiss!)
If you're lucky.

Minami's hair was the biggest pain in the ass I ever had.
Dudeee, someone who understands. That hair is a NIGHTMARE. Lol

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
It's a good update, but I think it would have made more sense from a continuity standpoint to simply say something like: "Paris went to get her hair done to surprise her father with a cute new look". Maybe a couple of images of her at the hair salon changing the old hair out. Instead of the reason given in-game "Her old hair was a pain in the ass to work with so I changed that." Something also could have been made up for the new dorm room perhaps the old one had a bug infestation and needed to switch rooms believable enough. The only one of the three times something like this happened where this would not be easily fixed with a line of dialogue and maybe a photo at the hair salon is with Margery gettign a new model... That may require re rendering all of her scenes, but on the bright side she has not to this point been a major character. I like the new paris hair better, but dislike the new Margery look compared to the old one.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
SuperWriter
Well I did not pay attention very much this playthrough and only found 1 wrong word used at the very end.
PP 2020-01-14 14-32-38-92.jpg

For some reason I had to replay from the beginning to have the points for that last scene, I remember using the walkthrough last update and using it here on my save did not have the points needed.

But after replaying it I had the points.
It was the same with the spanking scene, did not get it on my save but after replaying choosing the same choices it played out this time.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Okay, so I loaded and ran Chapter 4. I end up with the two girls on the bed experimenting with masturbation, then it tells me, "That's it for Chapter 3. See you next update. Bye-bye!" And that's it.

Oh, don't know if it means anything or not, but I did use the Cheat mod.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Okay, so I loaded and ran Chapter 4. I end up with the two girls on the bed experimenting with masturbation, then it tells me, "That's it for Chapter 3. See you next update. Bye-bye!" And that's it.
You may need to replay it because right after the masturbation scene I got this. PP 2020-01-14 14-43-15-63.jpg

I had to replay it because it said I did not have the points for the scene and I know I used the walkthrough and chose the same answers as before to get the scene.

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes