4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I hope there is a harem route, SuperWriter ;) lol
There definitely will be a harem route at the end or you can choose the girl you like =]

Haha oops very bad typo from my side, ofc i meant her and now its fixed, english not my strongest language so this happens.. :D
Haha, no problem. Just wanted to make sure

Dyson2020

Jan 11, 2019
I read the story the game is based on and it's pretty good. With that said I think the game story is much better. I think the changes to the story for the game are great and make it feel less rushed. Keep up the good work SuperWriter.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
All three girls are so damn good. The sweetness of Miracle though is one of my fav things. Big fan. Great game.
Sub'd after playing this and the other game ya got going.
Haha, that means a lot, man! People like you is exactly why I'm making these games. Got A LOT more coming

Fan Sig:
View attachment 495241
link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/12/509102_picp-fan.gif
Thanks again, Krull! Seriously love the fan sigs

I read the story the game is based on and it's pretty good. With that said I think the game story is much better. I think the changes to the story for the game are great and make it feel less rushed. Keep up the good work SuperWriter.
I think I agree with you. I'm able to take more time on the game since there are monthly releases, but I appreciate you following me as an author and game dev =]

Reactions: Krull and LemuresXL

ukmuppet

Feb 22, 2018
Great story and love the girls nice to see not straight copied images for them, cant wait for more. One of the few i have fully played through to completion and not got bored. Keep up the hard work

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

Hey, my fellow pervs. I'll be done writing the PICTURE PERFECT script today, so I'll start preparing the renders (pictures) tommorow!

Not far away now, guys =)

ALSO, I'm going to be switching up Paris' hair for this next update because it's been a NIGHTMARE to work with. So I'll be having a vote let SuperWriters choose which haircut they like the most!

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I hate blue hair....Not to bitch but it reminds me of feminists and old ladies...The old ladies are nice to chat with and hold doors open for but I sure don't want to have sex with them....Come to think of it I have a friend who is constantly going over to a trailer park to have tea with a group of old ladies. Maybe they tie him up and party :eek:

Reactions: Only4You

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Of all the F/D games I've played, I know now what I've missed out on... This girl! Do you know who she reminds me of? Another badass daughter I've had in another game - Ciri! How else would I feel like a lion if I don't have a lion cub for a daughter? :love::love:

SuperWriter Thanks for getting out of the "strong father protecting helpless daughter" trope for once, that most other games seem to be caught up in.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Of all the F/D games I've played, I know now what I've missed out on... This girl! Do you know who she reminds me of? Another badass daughter I've had in another game - Ciri! How else would I feel like a lion if I don't have a lion cub for a daughter? :love::love:

SuperWriter Thanks for getting out of the "strong father protecting helpless daughter" trope for once, that most other games seem to be caught up in.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ha, another Sasha fan. Glad you're enjoying this game too! Working on the renders as I type this

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019

Working hard on the renders =D

I'm hoping to be done in the next 10 days or so? But here's a teaser image for you guys in the meanwhile!

First picture of nude Sasha. Hehe. More to come, pervs!
Those headphones better be waterproof! A good father always worries. I certainly wouldn't want her to get electrocuted before that said good father has a chance to romance, seduce, and impregnate her.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That ink is protecton ink. The face of the troll she gutted on her latest DOTA run, the breast plate
of palpatine the gal monger for stirring the hell fires in those bosoms, the eye of agamoto in the
belly button pushing it hard and spewing out the juices of steamy desire for lust, the sleeve of
corruption pulling her hard into the player of such great cotton candy apple of the eye dames!

Super renders!
First picture
Game On!

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes