Ren'Py Abandoned Pie In The Sky [v0.5.0 Ruby Edition] [Emmerald Entertainment]

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one, and they do not all match... So it's ok if others disagree.

• Light intro but gives a little context.
  • Player named character, sign of a generic protagonist. Not my cup of tea. We only know that his generic dudes dad is missing and presumed dead.
  • Main character looks slightly effeminate. I like when things are unique and I am tired of the same bodybuilder shape, but if this goes sissy I am out... Hard stop. Do not pass go, do not collect $100.
  • I am going to be honest, the writing needs slight improvement. It's above average for this site, but it could be better. Missed capitalizations and awkward word choice at times.
  • Journal is a nice touch but the "hint is not helpful". People don't know what to look for and where. The journal is the place to find out. Should point to the cave for the mushrooms...
  • Demo crashes or abruptly ends for me at a meeting.
  • Putting in the gallery code I can see that Animations are good, and fluid, but both sex partners moving natrually would be even better. I know that's hard though...
  • I had a crash too.
  • Plot is acceptable, but more would be nice.

This has potential IMO, but there could be improvement. Animations could feel better if both actors moved more naturally. Journal marking and hints desperately need improvement. Plot wise we have very little about the story just a missing assumed death father.

Guess I am at a 4/5, but a solid 4. We should know quickly, like a few months if this game has legs or not.

Emmerald Entertainment

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2020
ooookkkkkaaaayyyy, look like this update have not only bugs but I think we have some gay content too (masturbation scene of the buffed fishermen if you choose you are okay to look at him). I have a feeling that our "feminine MC boy" could go both ways in the future
Beside that we have 1 foot massage for the chief daughter and 1 hot sex scene with a new goddess character, which is totally worth it
Hehehehe thankyou! Although the game is mostly for straight man, we want to include some optional content that some other people could enjoy :)

Reactions: pilgrim2003

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi All, my Android port of Pie In The Sky 0.1.5.
Usual gestures etc.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
So, for the worms, am I supposed to talk to the farmer lady? Because every time I click on her the game kicks to the main menu.

edit: never mind, I figured it out.

tnai819

May 9, 2019
Stuck on, "Go to the Meeting".
I tried setting it at all of the location options and nothing occurs.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Hehehehe thankyou! Although the game is mostly for straight man, we want to include some optional content that some other people could enjoy :)
so instead of anyone of the women in the banner you thought to add to add a solo masturbation scene of a dude? the worst thing you can do on a small project is to divide resources like that. is your audience straight men? then make scenes they would like. why would they support you when you do this? theres games like sts that they can give money to instead and all the scenes will be straight. is your audience gay men? well then you only have a single scene and they arent going to support that for that. you are hurting yourself. what a waste

stungbyabee

Sep 17, 2020
As a disclaimer because I see there is a general concern about this... the MC is not a sissy and will not be a sissy. Also, we are both native Spanish speakers, so for the writing there is that, we will seek out for help in the future.

Reactions: tikbana

Not_Sure

Mar 13, 2018
You have to go there when its dark. After looking at Hera naked.
On the night of the meeting, if I click on the ladder to go see Hera, it brings me to the other island (at day), it used to work fine in the previous version.

Emmerald Entertainment

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2020
so instead of anyone of the women in the banner you thought to add to add a solo masturbation scene of a dude? the worst thing you can do on a small project is to divide resources like that. is your audience straight men? then make scenes they would like. why would they support you when you do this? theres games like sts that they can give money to instead and all the scenes will be straight. is your audience gay men? well then you only have a single scene and they arent going to support that for that. you are hurting yourself. what a waste
Look, I really appretiate the concern. And don't worry, have in mind we are both working on this project part-part-time. We are, and will be experimenting and learning. We have barely started! And we have much much more content that will be slowly added.
We hope you enjoyed it! :)

iecheg

Dec 25, 2018
hi, im having a bug were the hide out lead me to the shrine, and other bug that take me to the title every time i talk to the chief After looking at Hera naked and a third bug were the stairs on the chief hut, takes me to the tent near the grass maze and i dont even started that quest line.
anyone with the same problem?

sorry for broken english xd

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes