Ren'Py Abandoned Pie In The Sky [v0.5.0 Ruby Edition] [Emmerald Entertainment]

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

WizardOfOoze

Sep 29, 2020
Stuck early on; it's making me not want to continue playing... :/

Tammara wants "something else", but there's no clue, no hints. After reading this forum it looks like I have to descend into the cave, but the only thing that might work is the ladder, which I can't take. And I've been stuck for 20 minutes. I realize it's a bit of a pixel hunt, but this early on makes it very not fun.

stungbyabee

Sep 17, 2020
im stuck after making potion with tamara.. what do i do now?

Stuck early on; it's making me not want to continue playing... :/

Tammara wants "something else", but there's no clue, no hints. After reading this forum it looks like I have to descend into the cave, but the only thing that might work is the ladder, which I can't take. And I've been stuck for 20 minutes. I realize it's a bit of a pixel hunt, but this early on makes it very not fun.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are there animations or plan to be animated scenes?
Yes, all scenes are animated or will be animated.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
My old save doesn't work (I got error everywhere when I load it)... I have to start over again ?...
I tried the password ( LetMeSee ) but it asked me to finish the demo first.

bqqqq

Feb 20, 2019
I'm in the exact same boat. I've even replayed the game again and I can't get past this.
I had the same issue, but i found a fix.
Once you've chosen the spot to meet cave, shrine, etc. then you go into the old mans house, go upstairs to peek on his daughter. Then when you come back down, you auto talk to him again.
And this is when you gotta go to the cave and pickup that weird squid, you take that to Tammara's house and go into the little cave behind the house and switch out the soap for the squid.
Then you see the event where she runs away naked, and then you can go to the meeting.

The main reason it bugs out, it because you can skip getting the weird squid.

EDIT: This build is just super buggy in general, and now i've reached a secret beach, and the grass path doesn't lead anywhere, so i'm guessing this is the end of this build?

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
ooookkkkkaaaayyyy, look like this update have not only bugs but I think we have some gay content too (masturbation scene of the buffed fishermen if you choose you are okay to look at him). I have a feeling that our "feminine MC boy" could go both ways in the future
Beside that we have 1 foot massage for the chief daughter and 1 hot sex scene with a new goddess character, which is totally worth it

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 15 Votes