4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
1. Bug with mimic_front picture:
fix - Place the file from the "mimic_front" archive into the "pictures" folder.

2. Why is Rocky lying on the floor after the genies.
Rocky lies on the floor after the genies because that's the way it's supposed to be. This is not a bug, I just forgot to bring the game to the title screen after the end.
fix - Place the file from the "fix_01" archive in the game folder with the file replacement.

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Where did the mom and sis/brother storyline disappear to? And because of that, where is the i-patch?

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Ok so what do I do with the wild honey once I have it? Would have sworn she said to put it in that lil storeroom but nothing in there is interactable
You need 3 wild honey. Is this not in the dialogue? I am sure that before going to bed or in the morning, Kaise says 3 honeys. If this moment is missed, then I will correct it of course, but so far all the players have gone to the end without problems...

Ohh, I so slow... I think that you have already understood on your own and now everything is fine.;)

Reactions: Dr Oophenschmerts
May 26, 2020
You need 3 wild honey. Is this not in the dialogue? I am sure that before going to bed or in the morning, Kaise says 3 honeys. If this moment is missed, then I will correct it of course, but so far all the players have gone to the end without problems...

Ohh, I so slow... I think that you have already understood on your own and now everything is fine.;)
Ya I just missed the need for 3. Was like my 5th time going through between all the little glitch fixes and I was impatient

Reactions: Miralissa
4.10 star(s) 18 Votes