4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Im about to redo my game and see if it happens again,
Thanks I got it. Rocky on the floor in the room is the end of this update. Therefore, everything is fine here. But we forgot to stop the player and show the message "This is the end of this version blah blah blah), because of this, the player still has the ability to move. This is bad, of course, but it does not affect the passage of the game. Thanks again.

Jenny's sprite is correct, this is a continuation of the storyline for version 0.03.

Travalisfox

Oct 19, 2017
Pretty fun! Am super curious to see if Jenny becomes something, I keep thinking if she does it might be a multibreasted bear, since she likes the teddy or maybe is caused by her interaction with it? Real bears have six nipples you know! ^^

Other than that, small suggestions would be: I wouldn't object to having a few more gleams for anywhere objects or rare coins are hidden, I found a booby cola by total random. Looks like a heal item, but maybe it makes others boobs grow bigger if they just drink it? Causes more change? *laughs*

And I also would not mind a pubic hair toggle, since that might be easy to have two versions of and does not require a full redraw of an image or anything. I think is fine if it never gets one, *Unless it's important for jokes and plot, there is a lot of jokes about Martha's, and for her it might be fine anyway even when toggled off.*

Anyway, just ideas and suggestions, no pressure! I look forward to seeing where it goes! Thank you for making it!

lrgokugames

Dec 17, 2019
.does anyone know how to get this bra
I already found out and just take the stairs on the other side Captura de tela 2023-05-24 232553.png

Last edited:

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Pretty fun! Am super curious to see if Jenny becomes something, I keep thinking if she does it might be a multibreasted bear, since she likes the teddy or maybe is caused by her interaction with it? Real bears have six nipples you know! ^^

Other than that, small suggestions would be: I wouldn't object to having a few more gleams for anywhere objects or rare coins are hidden, I found a booby cola by total random. Looks like a heal item, but maybe it makes others boobs grow bigger if they just drink it? Causes more change? *laughs*

And I also would not mind a pubic hair toggle, since that might be easy to have two versions of and does not require a full redraw of an image or anything. I think is fine if it never gets one, *Unless it's important for jokes and plot, there is a lot of jokes about Martha's, and for her it might be fine anyway even when toggled off.*

Anyway, just ideas and suggestions, no pressure! I look forward to seeing where it goes! Thank you for making it!
Hair... The game is not the most modern style and hair will be in most cases (more or less), but there will be characters without hair or with a haircut.
Hidden objects are made in the style of "Final Fantasy" for example. Some research locations will indeed be highlighted (mostly in the storyline), but the standard game elements should be found in the process of searching (old school buddy lol).
The rest of your suggestions... We would like to keep the intrigue for now).

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes