4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Yes you should.
But in the rules of tags, it is possible to add only what is already in the game. And for example, in the new update there will be "lesbians" and "Muscular women". Also, the game already has "Hairy Women" but this is not in the tags. Therefore, I don't know. I am not the topic owner.:)

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
But in the rules of tags, it is possible to add only what is already in the game. And for example, in the new update there will be "lesbians" and "Muscular women". Also, the game already has "Hairy Women" but this is not in the tags. Therefore, I don't know. I am not the topic owner.:)
Well obviously add the tags when they get added. If the tag doesn't exist on the website you have to wait until they update the site for the new tags or tag system. Also I'm sure you could ask mods to own the topic

Reactions: Miralissa

JoshuaStarter

Nov 4, 2018
Looking forward to the next update even more now. I have been hoping to be able to push Jenny into a relationship with Marta so that she can enjoy some of that fresh bacon. While having Rocky go for the cute Stacy. Then trying the opposite. Cannot wait to see how this shapes up.

• Haha

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Looking forward to the next update even more now.
Thanks for support. This is very motivating :giggle:.

But in any case, our game is not just "everyone lives in the same house and gradually develop relationships." Our game is an adventure RPG. Therefore, everything will happen in the course of the adventure). Of course there will be a "home atmosphere" too, but it's all part of the big adventure in the Kingdom.

Last edited:

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Now we (finally) have ! But we didn't put v0.01 there (no longer relevant). There will be new versions starting from v0.02.

Reactions: Lil Totino Boy

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
Hope there will be an opportunity for Rocky to transform into something :devilish:.
Maybe as a bad end or a short-duration transformation :).
Guess we’ll just have to wait and see how the game develops.

Veryuglyboy

Mar 10, 2018
I'm not into pee but I can look past it. I can't deal with scat/farting though.
I just see the urination tag but comments have mentioned farting. Is it just the former or both? Looks interesting so I'd like to give it a shot

SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
You can add planned tag like the others, if you want potential supporters.

• Thinking Face

Vulpas

Feb 16, 2021
There's a general toggle for the filth stuff, but it'd be nice to be able to individually turn off some things, maybe a fun idea for the settings menus.
(Personally not that into farting, but pee is neat.)

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
...but it'd be nice to be able to individually turn off some things, maybe a fun idea for the settings menus...
The idea is good and of course we thought about it when we made the switch. But we won't make more options. Some people asked "I don't like hairy" for example. It's impossible to just add some options to the game without touching the story. It is only possible to add something like "Gay scene - yes/no" (just as an example). Each such choice may affect the storyline and we will need to make an alternative choice for each interesting moment and each important event, etc. Therefore, we decided to make only one choice, either the full game or the version without special moments. In the future, we may add some options, but they won't cover individual things. Either something global, or in combination with the first choice.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Cousin Laverne? Any chance it's this cousin Laverne?
No, our game has nothing to do with other games. Laverne is just a name. Our game is a bit "pin-up" style, so we choose suitable (in our opinion) names).

Travalisfox

Oct 19, 2017
Hey was just wondering how things were going with this project. The subscribestar spot mentioned May 3rd for the next version, which was a little bit ago, so was simply curious. No pressure or anything, I know life can be busy, and it's not even that much after the 3rd. But is nice to know a bit about what is going on. ^^ Ty!

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
But is nice to know a bit about what is going on. ^^ Ty!
On May 3, we released the update version 0.02 on Patreon. But the person who mainly works on the game got sick with coronavirus, so the update turned out to be very unfinished. But now everything is fine and the work has been going on for several days. Very soon we will release the normal version 0.02. The version on Patreon is unfinished and we were just embarrassed to publish it). We only put it on Patreon simply because we promised on May 3 (we explained this to patrons and everyone agreed and supported us).
As for the news on the game, there are a lot of changes. All known bugs fixed, new locations, new quests, text is clear and pixelated (no blurring), the storyline is continued, new characters, new design (hello old school), new mechanics, and while we don't have a good artist, we added our own art). We held a vote and all patrons asked that the art be pixel art, therefore pixel art). Also added new scenes, the combat system (still at the test stage), bonuses for patrons (visual), etc. Work continues.
We will also add a link to SubscribeStar when we release the normal 0.02. It's just that we don't have patrons and followers there yet, so we didn't post the link.

Last edited:

Travalisfox

Oct 19, 2017
Np! Actually didn't know you were using patreon, they are more picky than subscribestar about content. People usually perfer to use patreon, but if it hinders the creator in making what they want, that's when they usually move over to subscribestar. Anyway no worries or hurry for that spot since it sounds like patreon is being used mostly for the time being at least. And totally understand covid delaying things, most of us are pretty used to that. Hopefully they are feeling better! Ty for the info!

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
So, will the SubscribeStar subscription have different content or will it be the same as Patreon? Just curious because I wouldn't want to miss something because of Patreon strict rules.
We haven't had any problems with Patreon yet). So for now, everything will be the same.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes