4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

JoshuaStarter

Nov 4, 2018
1. Choose, or gradually approach?
2. In fact, these were just random episodes). Just for some "oops!", you know. But some of this will even be included in the quest. At the same time, according to the scenario, you will not always play the same character, sometimes you will need to play someone else...
Seems interesting. After a little more content to see where the game is going, I might throw in some support. Like I mentioned before, I like what you have so far, but I would like to see some more content so I can get more of a understanding for the project's idea.

Good luck, and keep up the hard work

Reactions: Miralissa

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Seems interesting. After a little more content to see where the game is going, I might throw in some support. Like I mentioned before, I like what you have so far, but I would like to see some more content so I can get more of a understanding for the project's idea.

Good luck, and keep up the hard work
Thaaank you! :giggle:
The Patreon version has more content (but I already said that lol). After that, you need to wait until the next update. Well, everything is as always).

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Loving the pixel art and hoping for more pixel sex/nude scenes. Also, I like pig-wife lady. I'm down with her 6 titties :KEK:

• Haha

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
You have no idea how tempted I am to make a joke about a certain country right now. My fingers are basically cramping.

Last edited:

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Loving the pixel art and hoping for more pixel sex/nude scenes. Also, I like pig-wife lady. I'm down with her 6 titties :KEK:
We need to wait for big art, but we do a lot of sprites (even very a lot). We try to draw every character and every scene as detailed as possible. Therefore, for those who love pixels , our game is correct choice :giggle: .

Last edited:

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
You have no idea how tempted I am to make a joke about a certain country right now. My fingers are basically cramping.
Please don't joke around here about different countries etc. We respect absolutely every country. Our game is purely entertainment content and we do not want to offend anyone.

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Game is awesome so far. The pixel animations are so good, might not even need CG's at this point (only joking of course) haha.

Really love the peeing and farting stuff honestly, hoping for more of it with Jenny in future updates :p There were a couple of bugs with the Ogre part but eventually I did it, just had to do it in the order that makes sense.

Gonna keep an eye on this one. Best of luck to the devs! :)

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Gonna keep an eye on this one. Best of luck to the devs! :)
Thank you. Well, the big art will still be of course, but not very soon. Currently only pixel art on the map).

There will be many situations in the game, etc. (including mini-quests) with different characters. At some point you will need to play as Jenny, or Rocky, or... or... or... :giggle:

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Thank you. Well, the big art will still be of course, but not very soon. Currently only pixel art on the map).

There will be many situations in the game, etc. (including mini-quests) with different characters. At some point you will need to play as Jenny, or Rocky, or... or... or... :giggle:
oof multiple protagonist? Probably should tag the game as such.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Is there going to be any non-consensual or NTR content planned, and if yes will it be skippable / toggleable?
Without consent, etc. no 100%. Maybe there will be moments when you need to protect someone (for example). Therefore, there may be small non-playable elements. NTR ... I'm not sure I know what it is :LOL: .

Reactions: Riddick FItzgerald

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
oof multiple protagonist? Probably should tag the game as such.
Well, this is only for episodic moments to diversify the game and give players a break from the storyline. But sometimes it will affect the storyline too.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Well, this is only for episodic moments to diversify the game and give players a break from the storyline. But sometimes it will affect the storyline too.
Yes but it still happens and it sounds mandatory so it should be tagged appropriately so people using filters can avoid it. A lot of people like myself prefer to have a fixed perspective of one character. Multiple protagonists is actually a fairly unpopular tag as far as I know.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Yes but it still happens and it sounds mandatory so it should be tagged appropriately so people using filters can avoid it. A lot of people like myself prefer to have a fixed perspective of one character. Multiple protagonists is actually a fairly unpopular tag as far as I know.
The main character is one and the storyline is about it. The rest is just a bonus. A few main characters if they are playable on a consistent basis or if their story intersects with the player. When you play Final Fantasy for example and at some point you need to play as a Chocobo, will the Chocobo be "Multiple protagonists"? No. It's just a tool. It's about the heroes in the party.

Although in general it sounds strange "Multiple protagonists" for an RPG. The story is around one character, but who is in the party? Companions. What are they for? For help? Therefore, there are no multi-protagonists here.
All game moments for other characters are just small quests, and not part of the storyline. It's just that some of them can be skipped (as in Final Fantasy the "at this time" button appears on the screen), and some are simply for the player to denounce who is who in reality. These are just short insertions (moments). Ohh... My English:LOL:

If put all the tags, then need to add "hairy women", "muscular women", "lesbians", etc. (minimum) because "it still happens" in the game, right?)

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
If put all the tags, then need to add "hairy women", "muscular women", "lesbians", etc. (minimum) because "it still happens" in the game, right?)
Yes you should. However on the case of multiple protagonist it seems like the playing as another character won't be them as a protagonist but moreso as a little side event. So long as it's a one off thing then it's clear the side characters aren't protagonists. On topics like "lesbian", "hairy women" or "musclar women" these sorts of tags should appear even if the content is optional or doesn't largely represent the game as a whole. Just like how you can have one NTR scene in a 30 hour game it would still need to be tagged as such.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes