RPGM Completed Pig Demon and Female Samurai [Final] [Circle No 1]

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
This game successfully manages to make the act of dominating and breeding a woman repeatedly boring.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
just like their last game silent pill, 99/10 top tier art, but gameplay... nothing worth mentioning.
Eh, at least Silent Pill's gameplay felt apropos to what they were going for. Also helped that there were a lot of places to explore instead of being stuck in one spot just grinding away until you hit some arbitrary requirement to move the plot along.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
how do I get some money I this game cause I need 30k for the information merchant in the poverty section of town?
You technically have just enough money to for both instances where you need to use the info merchant. However, to make money, you can only get it reliably through grinding for loot or bringing a final trimester Shizuka to the tavern in the poverty district for a birth show which nets you 10k gold each time, though this is only available when she can join your party.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
I'm just glad they didn't call it Oak. Professor Oak does not deserve that level of disrespect

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes