RPGM Completed Pig Demon and Female Samurai [Final] [Circle No 1]

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes

pie4155

Mar 21, 2019
Game probably took idk 2 hours to complete my first play through. I would reccomend but honestly the first 20 minutes are most of the game. Just spend the time knocking up samurai lady its more fun, lol

Reactions: Rastafoo

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Where can I find the monster between black skeletal cloth and the small hell demon found at the Cave of Abomination?

darudefan123

May 10, 2017
This one is going back more to the circle’s old goblin ones where you nabbed a knight and swapped between exploring a small map around the cave and x events. If you look at the CG for it, it has the same cycle of repeat images with focus on pregnancy/birthas it relies on different text to differentiate the scenes. It’s also a sequel to a CG set they did with mostly shrine maiden x orcs a little while ago if you’re wondering where the scenes in the exposition came from.

Oct 3, 2019
You technically have just enough money to for both instances where you need to use the info merchant. However, to make money, you can only get it reliably through grinding for loot or bringing a final trimester Shizuka to the tavern in the poverty district for a birth show which nets you 10k gold each time, though this is only available when she can join your party.
Okay this is going to sound dumb, but where do I sell the loot? I've checked every store it seems, but I don't have the option...

Wankaweegi

Mar 21, 2021
Game was nice. good art, better gameplay than 1 linear path and mash attack to win (though apparently you can do this to make it like any other hgame), interesting premise, orc mc, and actual pregnancy content that isnt 1 set of cgs at the end. I'd give it a recommend if you are into the whole pregnancy/childbirth stuff and have the space. But then again I am also the odd one out for not minding MTLs and smaller games as long as they have decent preg content.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Wait so unlocking Shizuka means her standing art is on the side of the screen forever now?

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes