RPGM Completed Pig Demon and Female Samurai [Final] [Circle No 1]

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
It took me 2 hours to finish it, and you know what I think... it's very bad. I was not satisfied and kept playing waiting for it to get better and muaaah... it's over. The truth could have been better, but they did it with few eggs.
I don't recommend it at all. The girls are pretty, but believe me, it's not worth it...

P.S.
A thank you to the English translator, he did an excellent job.
Did you ever play Silent Pill? How does it compare?

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
is the white haired gil in the preview involved or do they just waste her?

nguyênx2

Jul 26, 2019
i kinda boring with this gameplay and very disappointed cause i played in 1h30 with money cheat and only got 2 sex scenes. there aren't other sex scene except for the ones on the illustration above
1647024528263.png

Reactions: ero2

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
The game took about 3hr. It is fun and erotic for people, like me, who has impregnation/pregnancy fetish. I like how the game is able to incorporate so many pregnancy ideas into the gameplay mechanics and story.

It has quite a lot of little details which I am surprised. For example, You can get various different kinds of urine, cum, placenta, umbilical cord, breasts milk.
For the gameplay as well, there are special moves depending how pregant the girl is. You can make the girl give birth, get pregant, and progress in pregancy term during combat.
Even for the sex scene, there are many viaration depending on the term of pregancy, in terms of pregnancy belly art, dialog differences, and expression difference.

It is almost like literally the entire game is aimed just for pregnancy fetish.
There is even a whole room dedicated to show all her babies and to do some incest.

There are some NTR elements,but unfornately the quality of MTL kind of butchered the story.
A small trivial is that you can make the main girl pee on her previous lover's seat,and her best friend's seat.

The game is a bit grindy, but it is at a toleratable level. The spirit element thing is the main grind, but at least you can cheat with rpg save editor. However, later on, the game will still able to know the real actual value.
Money in this game is not an issue too. Easy money from selling the item you got from keep fucking the main girl while she is in her last term of pregnancy.

The two main girls are beautiful and I like the way they look, especially the main girl's drawing style. I like the long ponytail, big breasts and the colouring of the art.
Too bad the princess only have one sex scene and in the ending. The game will be even more impressive to have a free mode after the ending, so that we can play with the princess more and to ser the aftermath of the finale.

Below is my full save, with all gallery unlocked. There are various important point of saves for the game which can be useful.
The only thing left undone is that in the in-game guide, there is mention of unlocking the main girl's standing portrait in the gallery room when both ending is cleared.However, even when I have cleared both, it doesn't get unlocked.

This game is quite fun. Definitely not for everyone. But if you have a pregnancy fetish like me, please do try it.

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2020
I regret many things and the thing I regret most is downloading this game not from here but from OHG(dot)com, where the game is not updated with translation fix but just leave it there, also damn, not gonna lie the art for this is done by [Fan no Hitori], now if only the ones who made the game actually made it lengthy like Oneone1 games.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Did you ever play Silent Pill? How does it compare?
Probably not the guy you're expecting a reply from but I'll just toss in my few cents anyway since I've played Silent Pill before playing this game. I've also written a review comparing this game to Silent Pill so there's that too.

Anyways, this game, on its own, is actually a pretty neat game if you're into impregnation/pregnancy. There's a lot of mechanics that are related to the fetish even in combat, and the art is incredible enough to make for repeat viewings of the scenes. As Zappky also mentions, there's even a room where you can commit incest with your offspring though it is anal only, which is kinda lame imo.

However, compared to Silent Pill, it just feels like a lesser version overall. There's significantly less content despite the more story-driven plot, there's no x-ray cross-section of the uterus to see the offspring grow like in Silent Pill, enemies that can fuck the girl are drastically reduced to just being the orc as opposed to the variety offered in Silent Pill (though that's mainly due to SP being a female protag game), a majority of the scenes are literally just variations of each other but with different preg stages, and the gameplay feels more grindy and tedious compared to Silent Pill, which was more like playing RE-lite.

While Silent Pill also had the majority of the scenes being variations, it had the benefit of having a variety of NPCs fucking the woman which justifies it. It also helps that there's more variety in birth scenes in Silent Pill depending on the different values in game and even a scene involving the birth of twins, which occurs when raped by a unique enemy in game.

In this game? Not so much. Knocking up Shizuka feels more and more like a chore the longer you play the game since accelerating her pregnancy and birth consumes this unique item that can only be obtained as drops by killing mobs. This drop is also not a guaranteed drop either so grinding is definitely a must and it is definitely not fun to have to grind to pop a kid out. Compounding this even further is the fact that the plot literally won't progress at points until you've had a certain number of children so you best be on that grind. No one said being an ugly preg fetish bastard is easy. Combined with the incredibly limited amount of options you have to knock her up, even indulging in your fetish becomes a chore.

The 'multiple endings' part of this game is also depressingly scarce since it's literally the same ending but horni or not horni. This is laughably sad as well since Silent Pill, the game that came before this, had different endings depending on whether you had low values across the board, high lust, high 'infidelity', or high birth count. There's even an extra ending if you've played the translated version courtesy of the translator. And that's not even counting the unique 'bad end' endings.

So, TLDR, Pig Demon is essentially discount Silent Pill that lacks all the parts that made the previous game actually fun to play. You're better off getting a full save and going through the gallery since the art department is one of the few things it has a leg over Silent Pill.

Reactions: Oir

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Anyone knows exactly where the hidden castle entrance in the forest is?
Is it easy to see?
Problem is joiplay goes 1fps when you enter the mode where she's travelling with you. It's hard to navigate.

Reactions: JOS3
2.20 star(s) 9 Votes