uncejay

May 19, 2017
Look, I get it. Incest games is my fucking thing, but I also understand the devs for doing such things. It's a super, super controversial fetish that only tasteful gentlemen like myself enjoy. But if there's only 1 of me who would support the game, and 100 who don't care and just wanna see 3d boobies with uncanny valley faces, then it's a really easy choice for the dev.
Totally agree that it's a specific fetish. My point, however is that to make a game with a specific fetish, and then release that game under a particular platform that has a zero tolerance policy for said fetish, is crazy. It's suicide. If a dev wants to use that platform because of the large fan base, and then makes a game that's compliant- great. No problems here. Sincerely hope they do well. To ignore the past year of patreon bans, release a game under patreon that's clearly violating the TOS, and then when called on it, change the game to be compliant, is my issue. As was said, it's literally bait and switch. And I know it seems like I'm picking on this dev specifically, but they're just one more in a number of devs that have done this in the past 6 months. It's just ridiculous. And for the record, I like this game. A lot. Which is why I'm complaining about it. But I won't support it because I won't support patreon's censorship policies. If the dev opens a SS account (or something else like Boosty), and makes the game an incest game again, I will support it.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Is there problems with old saves? I'm getting some error codes, and even got bumped out of the game.

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
Well, love Mommy so i started again :love:
Its much easyer now and faster. Finished everything in couple of hours.
No errors, no bugs, game works great (y)
I used the old patch and Family, Mom, Dad, son, brother, sister is working as usual.
I just dont get what the Testasteron pills are for, i have 45 of them and never used not one :D
Propably for future updates.
Great jobb Dev (y)

prk222111

Feb 6, 2023
so there's nothing can be done atm, shame, great shame, this game was very promising and has potential to be one of the best, and all of sudden because of one update it goes on ignore list, smh. I hate situations like this, because i was looking forward to another updates, i'm not person who likes to bad wishing to other people, but i really wish people gonna turn down on this game and his patrons just decide to not support dev anymore, unless he change this situation, i'm leaving, peace.

Reactions: dav121

Kayaa

Mar 9, 2024
so there's nothing can be done atm, shame, great shame, this game was very promising and has potential to be one of the best, and all of sudden because of one update it goes on ignore list, smh. I hate situations like this, because i was looking forward to another updates, i'm not person who likes to bad wishing to other people, but i really wish people gonna turn down on this game and his patrons just decide to not support dev anymore, unless he change this situation, i'm leaving, peace.
"i'm not person who likes to bad wishing to other people, but i really wish people gonna turn down on this game and his patrons just decide to not support dev anymore" = L - Logic

bb.gif
P.S. For your complaints, the guy specifically updated the incest patch and it works.

prk222111

Feb 6, 2023
"i'm not person who likes to bad wishing to other people, but i really wish people gonna turn down on this game and his patrons just decide to not support dev anymore" = L - Logic

View attachment 3563428
P.S. For your complaints, the guy specifically updated the incest patch and it works.
yes because i'm not doing it usualy but in this case it's deserved, same L Logic to make such twist in story that was actually good, not point in doing that, he should just leave it as it was (the landlady thing)and leave patching to the others, and dev decided to twist story and put real family for MC and who he lives with is really random people, story is ruined. But if somehow somebody gonna patch it in way that it gonna work even with this shit dev puted in, then i'll gladly play this game again.

Reactions: Paprika

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
chrome is blocking the download , microsoft edge is blocking the download
used mixdrop for it
how can i avoid that ?

3.30 star(s) 33 Votes