Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
so MC is Chris Hemsworth? Someone already mentioned Bruce Willis. There is Emma Watson, Taylor Swift, I think the brunette maybe Emilia Clarke. Librarian picture looks like Eva Green? AI is a wonderful thing...don't get sued buddy. lol
Even the Rock as John the security guard.

Reactions: getink

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
way too many famous people as characters. we got Chris Hemsworth, Emma Watson, Christopher Lloyd, and Bruce Willis. I'm not saying all this to be an asshole but dev, you might wanna change some of their personality traits before next update or it will just remind us of their roles in movies irl
But is that a bad thing? It certainly hasn't done before to my knowledge. Otherwise they will be just another VN character like anyone else, just they look like celebrities. And the celebrity thing has been done before.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
But is that a bad thing? It certainly hasn't done before to my knowledge. Otherwise they will be just another VN character like anyone else, just they look like celebrities. And the celebrity thing has been done before.
it can be a bad thing if we look at a character and only see them as their movie counter-part. like with the dad. we see him and most will think he is John McClane from Die Hard or we'll see the younger sister and think Hermione Granger. I'm not saying change their entire look but just enough of their personality that they feel like a whole new character

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
How do you go to work?There's no option for leaving the house.
You only go to work twice. The first time is with your dad in the living room at 7AM. The second time happens after you complete all the memories 1-4, and then take a shower at 8AM. MC automatically reaches out to the Doc and goes to see him at work. That's all I've found so far.

• Love
Reactions: Rolo

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
So far so good, just one small detail Netori = the MC steals someone else's girl, what the dev meant is Netorase, however it's not good either since being a mother and father is simply voyeurism, I understand if someone doesn't like it I like to see those types of scenes but the nomenclature helps avoid creating confusion.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Is this not illegal? Using people's likeness like this?
It depends, if it is referred to that these characters represent real people, yes, if it is specified that these characters do not refer to anyone real, living or dead, and any resemblance is mere coincidence, no, at least in theory.

However, they look very similar, which can not only cause some problems, but also cause some cringe when seeing the characters. This is still in an early stage so it might be a good time to make some changes.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Have you ever thought about the fact that when you look at Emma Watson, you no longer see her as a person other than Hermione Granger? If you associate a celebrity’s appearance with only one role and you can’t unsee how she plays someone other than Hermione, then this is not Emma Waston’s problem at all, but rather yours)
let me ask you this: when you see Emma Watson, what is the most likely role you will see her as? I'm not saying you have to change everything about them but maybe just change 1 aspect of your characters so as to make them feel like entirely different people. also I doubt that I am the only one who holds these ideas

Reactions: Grelk and Larry2000

BDI

May 23, 2017
It would be nice if the dev would give some notice when the end of the update has been reached.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I said that you can continue watching if you want, but you will not move along the plot.
Let me clarify, after 2-3 times for the quest, you can repeat these scenes as many times as you like, until you decide to move on and start winning back your mother. Which in itself is a push forward for the plot.
Ok, now I understood. So, in order to move the plot, the player has to take the netori route or otherwise stuck in loop. Wow, I'm sorry for my ignorance that it is a sandbox game where loops are possible. Thank you for the confirmation.

Now, I can try this game with a relax mood. I hope you stay on this plan always and never try to surprise us by making "voyeurism" a seperate route lol.

MaRk34Chr1s

May 6, 2020
Thank you Effx for this game and for sharing it. It's looking really good so far. And i wish best luck with this project.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 36 Votes