| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Game is looking good!
Effx fix Skip unseen option in settings. Skip unseen is always on despite disabling it.
GOLDLUCK!:coffee: Effx

XaviMerol

Jan 3, 2022
A good start, this game could be the One Piece that I was looking for so much, the only strange thing is seeing so many celebrities, I hope it's just a matter of getting used to it, especially because of Chris Hemsworth, it's hard for me to see him as an MC, especially because he's older in age. than Emilia Clarke. Anyway, good luck with the game.

I'm also crossing my fingers that in future updates if you continue with the idea of adding celebrities, I really hope that Billie Eilish and Alexandra Daddario are considered, they would be excellent as cousins or something

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
posture of young sister seems odd to me, turtle neck? or wrong head size? anyways it's a nice try of realistic face.
Classical mom + 2 sis setup, old-fashioned sandbox roam (yet the interface and 80s art? is really good), I hope there is something unique in story/plot so the game is worth to play except the graphics.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Doc (Emmet Brown - hehe, good one!) told me to come back.
I got stuck, could not leave the house - which was really irritating me. Stopped playing.

A hint how to manage this would be helpful ... (OK finishing all memories and taking a shower at an exact time - someone wrote here. But impossible for me to find out this for myself :( )

Finally I found the missing hint.
Its either not very intuitive, or I am just stupid ;)

Last edited:
May 4, 2021
This game stays in an infinite loop and doesn't do anything else in the game in this version, is that all you can do or is there more to do besides just keep doing the same thing over and over again in an infinite loop?

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
This game stays in an infinite loop and doesn't do anything else in the game in this version, is that all you can do or is there more to do besides just keep doing the same thing over and over again in an infinite loop?
Looks like after meeting Doc E. Brown for 2nd time, the loop inside the home continues without new content. We have to wait patiently for next update.

But looks good so far, thanks to the dev.

kweeks1

Aug 1, 2020
Nice renders and ok story, just not a fan of free roam doing the same thing over and over and over again.

Glaz64

Jun 11, 2017
The Emma Watson and Bruce Willis models look like particularly bad photoshops, so many things about those characters are off. Proportions, limb angle etc. Its just awkward.

Reactions: hickdx3

shaqneistat

May 24, 2021
Any sexual content for this game? Really intrigued with the models but tags only shows handjob...

And about the animation, is it any good?

3.30 star(s) 36 Votes