Friemel

Dec 9, 2019
I love this game. Because of the updates, I 'had' to play it for the third time - and I'm really in love with the girls! Sarah and the other girls are sooo pretty! I don't think I've ever seen such enchanting actresses in a game. I really want to sit down at the table with them to eat, talk and laugh. Unbelievable. But now comes the 'but': the animations of a blowjob, for example, are very sobering. I was looking forward to the physical contact between the protagonist and Sarah, but this degenerated into a strange-looking exercise. Here the game lacks the credibility and magic that the characters convey when no sexual acts or movements are shown. One exception is the scene of Sarah with David: Wow, just wow. Here the tingling eroticism is created by Sarah's hot (in this case very large) breasts and pretty face - not by the couple's crazy positions. The girls with small or 'normal' breasts all look great - all dream women - as long as they don't move.

Mayano

Aug 15, 2020
IMG_20240628_113554~2.jpg
I think this line needs to be fixed in incest patch. This was supposed to be an incest game sad dev had to change it because of patreon rule

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: capitanqueso
3.30 star(s) 36 Votes