THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
another stepcest(n):FacePalm:
Why can't we have the option to select relationships? It would be much more democratic in my opinion

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
This is definitely one to watch for me. So many devs ruin their game by using a poorly designed sandbox, but not this one. Even with the inevitable 'dead air' that plagues all initial releases, in this game the dev has taken pains to make it as painless as possible. (y)
Adorable models, exquisite renders and animations, hints of an intriguing story ... I have great hopes for this one. :love::love::love:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
hm... i didn't play the game yet, but the models are insanetly great quality. also some remind me VERY much of certain actors and especially actresses. didn't even know there were facemodels that good looking for them. (why don't other use them more regulaery then?)

especially this pic caught my eye:

Capturehkhgkghkdfhdhf.jpg

the left guy reminds me of not -chrishemsworth, the right guy of not-brucewillis and the girl of not-emiliaclark (in a btw very great looking, busty version :love: )

just hope its not heavy focused on harem and SO hope we can the busty emilia fuck with that old guy (please!) - hope there are multiple protagonists cause i like chris hemsworth as an actor and i think he is attractive as a hetero man, but i don't need to see him fuck girls (i already know he has it way easier like guys like me lol)

Last edited:

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
So I have a bit of advice for the dev. If you keep using the faces of famous people, you will probably wind up facing legal repercussions.

You can't just generate their faces in a program and start using them to make money, because their faces are arguably what they use to make money. That would be like if I started 3d printing the fiberglass frames of an Aston Martin car and started selling them online. You are using their assets without their permission.

Not to mention that as public figures, they have a public image to uphold. They 100% have the power to send you a cease and desist letter to make you stop what you're doing because their public image is being smeared by the game. Finally, it's just fucking weird alright? At the very least ask them and make sure they are fine with their faces being used like that, because I sure as fuck wouldn't.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Man, the AI celeb faces are really not that good. The same static emotionless faces render after render and not to mention it kinda screams laziness to have AI generate the faces of known celebs. No bueno.

Reactions: Stan5851 and Grelk
3.30 star(s) 36 Votes