dav121

Oct 13, 2016
We always try our best to ensure that files shared on F95 are safe. All attachments are scanned, uploaders scan each upload with at least 1 AV (usually 2) and we have multiple procedures in place to prevent malware being shared. However, unfortunately over the past 2 days, we've discovered 4 games which have had malware downloaders: Pill King, My early life, Lust Academy and We Are Lost. If you've downloaded any of these on Windows in the past 2 days, please scan your system ASAP. Even if you didn't, always have an up to date AV installed. Read more here.

Reactions: DioVAnna

Kayaa

Mar 9, 2024
We always try our best to ensure that files shared on F95 are safe. All attachments are scanned, uploaders scan each upload with at least 1 AV (usually 2) and we have multiple procedures in place to prevent malware being shared. However, unfortunately over the past 2 days, we've discovered 4 games which have had malware downloaders: Pill King, My early life, Lust Academy and We Are Lost. If you've downloaded any of these on Windows in the past 2 days, please scan your system ASAP. Even if you didn't, always have an up to date AV installed. Read more here.
Information about this is already listed on the main page with the game. All links are now safe.

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
BITDIFENDER is the best free antivirus i have used it for more than a year now and this mf does no let shit pass through

Reactions: Guz007

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
BITDIFENDER is the best free antivirus i have used it for more than a year now and this mf does no let shit pass through
I have the same, i downloaded from the front page too, im happy i reinstalled my windows and cleared all the previous files before doing sensitive work.

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
I have the same, i downloaded from the front page too, im happy i reinstalled my windows and cleared all the previous files before doing sensitive work.
And you are paying for this shit lol :D At least when i used all those Bitdefender, Kaspersky etcetc, i downloaded cracked versions for free :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
Im confused is this DAZ just being really really good and photo realistic or it's DAZ + AI post processing

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I just found this game recently, and started playing v0-21. I read this thread a few pages back to get a feel for the game and was amazed at the large number of haters that posted here. There was really no call for it. I know that there have been patreon incest issues, then celebrity face issues, patreon banning then starting up again. This dev could not get any help. Then the virus issue, not the devs fault, as there were at least four other games hit with this malware. Then I read that the dev is posting from Ukraine and the Russians are bombing power plants and making life miserable for all of the Ukrainians. My heart goes out to all of them.

Many of the haters are bitching that there is too much grinding and that it is a "Sandbox game".
On the OP, under the heading Developer Notes: you are warned:
1) This is a Sandbox game, so if you are not a fan of sandboxes with some grind, then you better skip this game.
But instead of skipping they just make post after post how much they hate the game.

As for me I did not find the grind too bad. The hint system gives more than enough information to get through the game easily. So to all of you haters, if this game does not cater to your fetishes, move on to one that does. F95zone has hundreds to choose from. Give this dev a break, he needs one.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes