mr.dash

Apr 8, 2023
WOW just WOW great game( BECAUSE NO SHITTY KINKS) idk why people are hating on it lol (P:S anyone know more games like these just which have charecters like these?(yk what i mean)

Reactions: Jo_Zi

Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
WOW just WOW great game( BECAUSE NO SHITTY KINKS) idk why people are hating on it lol (P:S anyone know more games like these just which have charecters like these?(yk what i mean)
Probably due to the big warning on the site about how they discovered viruses on this game.

markmav419

Dec 3, 2018
So I have a bit of advice for the dev. If you keep using the faces of famous people, you will probably wind up facing legal repercussions.

You can't just generate their faces in a program and start using them to make money, because their faces are arguably what they use to make money. That would be like if I started 3d printing the fiberglass frames of an Aston Martin car and started selling them online. You are using their assets without their permission.

Not to mention that as public figures, they have a public image to uphold. They 100% have the power to send you a cease and desist letter to make you stop what you're doing because their public image is being smeared by the game. Finally, it's just fucking weird alright? At the very least ask them and make sure they are fine with their faces being used like that, because I sure as fuck wouldn't.
Correct on that. People do this stuff any way whether it's illegal or not.

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
or cause the dev like to not finish his bloody games that he makes..

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
Dayumm good-looking game with the celeb-faces lol. But too grindy. Anyone got a WALKTHROUGH?

I dunno if it's already been posted in this thread, but I can't find it anywhere?

Pls help a noob fan, any1?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Dayumm good-looking game with the celeb-faces lol. But too grindy. Anyone got a WALKTHROUGH?

I dunno if it's already been posted in this thread, but I can't find it anywhere?

Pls help a noob fan, any1?
The game itself has a walkthrough in it.

Reactions: Jorjor69

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Played the game from the beginning. At first I was a little concerned about the update but I can see how it can lead to a much more immersive experience with better characters, less grind and more playability. My only concern now is that current state, the only one who takes pills is the actual MC. They are currently missing all the corruption with pills that the original game had. I'm holding out hope the dev team will reintegrate the initial draw of the game, corruption through manipulation and pharmaceuticals

Reactions: Jorjor69

z0mbi

Feb 11, 2020
Firstly, game was amazing, it was a good start but .... sar free roam game deleted thanks, couldn't play the game which I liked.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes