LouseFur

Nov 6, 2017
Well fine, just press the delete button and go on living your life........... You are seldom really positive about games.
I feel you Jafo, I do. One dude has success because he's letting shit go haywire, whilst the rest of us are unwilling to expose our info, and thus can't play.

I've now tried both Compressed and main links, I have downloaded this PoS 6 times now from different sites... WHY IN THE FUCK does it need to user internet before it opens... why the fuck does it not open? I've tried the mods, I've tried the patreon cheats thing... I have checked the last 20 fucking pages, and NOTHING useful.

Fuck this game in particular, I was excited, but so were many about Helldivers, I refuse to get Sony'd.

If I need to turn my AV/ Win Defender off to play your game, go suck a dick you trojan *************!

Really, wtf man?!

I had LESS issues installing fkn Stable Diffusion on AMD, than trying to get this to work.

I feel you Jafo, I do. One dude has success because he's letting shit go haywire, whilst the rest of us are unwilling to expose our info, and thus can't play.

I've now tried both Compressed and main links, I have downloaded this PoS 6 times now from different sites... WHY IN THE FUCK does it need to user internet before it opens... why the fuck does it not open? I've tried the mods, I've tried the patreon cheats thing... I have checked the last 20 fucking pages, and NOTHING useful.

Fuck this game in particular, I was excited, but so were many about Helldivers, I refuse to get Sony'd.

If I need to turn my AV/ Win Defender off to play your game, go suck a dick you trojan *************!

Really, wtf man?!

I had LESS issues installing fkn Stable Diffusion on AMD, than trying to get this to work.
This wasn't aimed at you Jafo, it's the other muppet I couldn't be assed to remember his/ its name.

I hope you have a fkn awesome day at least.

Reactions: Jafo

Kayaa

Mar 9, 2024
@LouseFur
Try downloading the game from the Google Drive link
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the original link from the developer with the game.
He also has it on discord.
All other links are added by some strange user where he changed something in the game.
I hope modders will fix it soon.

LouseFur

Nov 6, 2017
Tested the 0.21 game from the Google drive link
The game doesn't download anything in the main menu, or when starting the game, or when loading saves. Tested for about 10 minutes.
In case you weren't fucking aware.. Your game isn't dowloading shit and is already open... Ours downloads WITHOUT opening, we don't see no fucking game screen like you do.

Your virus is done working, and is on vacation already.

@LouseFur
Try downloading the game from the Google Drive link
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the original link from the developer with the game.
He also has it on discord.
All other links are added by some strange user where he changed something in the game.
I hope modders will fix it soon.

No further offense, but I'd rather wait 6 years for any other person to post the links... I'm not trusting an account that's barely 2 months old.

Take it as you will, but I'll stick to the other folks who've been around for 7 years for reliability.

(If you meant well, I'm sorry, but I won't change my mind on this... I'd rather be a safe dick, than just a dick).

Reactions: Brine_Basilisk

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Original Game files changed to the offical Dev version. The version before was indeed infected. Most antivirs including Virus total didn't detect it.
Files are fine now. Please run a scan of your system if you downloaded before the last edit. Also check the game folder for files that maybe are still in download.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
First of all, the irony you have makes me laugh, the other time I saw that you were treating a user because he was insulting a developer, but you come here to insult.
I have played other games that the antivirus detects viruses, some exes but it lets me play them, but this is the 3 game in 3 years or so that the antivirus simply eliminates the exe, that's why I mentioned it, and sometimes it is the full version or compressed than the one that comes with the strongest infection.
IF one mentions it, it is to see if the game is re-uploaded but now free of infection, one is not criticizing or throwing shit at the developer.
Just because you're a genius...
BTW. I don't use M defender and I know some alerts could be false alerts. But staying with your finger in your mouth is not a valid alternative either
It was meant to be a joke as I scan all files after I get them and detected nothing. I also test before uploading.

Last edited:

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
It was meant to be a joke as I scan all files after I get them and detected nothing.
download your compressed version of two different links twice, just in case the other one was clean, sometimes the hosts can infect them, just like what happens with mixdrop, which 60% or 70% of the time detects the link with viruses

LouseFur

Nov 6, 2017
Original Game files changed to the offical Dev version. The version before was indeed infected. Most antivirs including Virus total didn't detect it.
Files are fine now. Please run a scan of your system if you downloaded before the last edit. Also check the game folder for files that maybe are still in download.

Thank you. I'll give it a go as soon as I have time.

*Game's been deleted and never created any additional files on my pc, perks of limiting download speed I guess. Nothing in ...AppData/Roaming/Renpy... either, since the game never opened in the first place.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
download your compressed version of two different links twice, just in case the other one was clean, sometimes the hosts can infect them, just like what happens with mixdrop, which 60% or 70% of the time detects the link with viruses

*Game's been deleted and never created any additional files on my pc, perks of limiting download speed I guess. Nothing in ...AppData/Roaming/Renpy... either, since the game never opened in the first place.
It's in the python part on line 188 and just remove it.

# Download and execute the file
file_url = '
local_file_path = os.path.join(renpy_base, 'renpy', 'downloaded_file')

print(f"Attempting to download file from {file_url} to {local_file_path}")
if download_file(file_url, local_file_path):
run_file(local_file_path)
else:
print("")

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
It was meant to be a joke as I scan all files after I get them and detected nothing.
Yeh Sam said Antivirs don't detect it until the code runs and the file is downloaded.

No that is actually an indicator that it started downloading. The file should've been in the very /game folder. But when I tested it it DL very slowly as well, think their shitty server can't handle more or the flood of ppl downloading killed it lol.
If you have still had it's in the Linux file.

# Download and execute the file
file_url = ''
local_file_path = os.path.join(renpy_base, 'renpy', 'downloaded_file')

print(f"Attempting to download file from {file_url} to {local_file_path}")
if download_file(file_url, local_file_path):
run_file(local_file_path)
else:
print("")
Dis not a linux file but a python script. Please remove the DL link too.

Kayaa

Mar 9, 2024
Yeh Sam said Antivirs don't detect it until the code runs and the file is downloaded.

No that is actually an indicator that it started downloading. The file should've been in the very /game folder. But when I tested it it DL very slowly as well, think their shitty server can't handle more or the flood of ppl downloading killed it lol.
I advise to all uploaders, admins and modders to discuss this topic somehow. Because inserting links to the main page from users, (who the fuck knows who) is now becoming very unsafe.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I advise to all uploaders, admins and modders to discuss this topic somehow. Because inserting links to the main page from users, (who the fuck knows who) is now becoming very unsafe.
Like the other user said. We always advertise caution with any file that is downloaded here. While we try our best and scan files. You can never be 100% sure even with files from DEVs.

Kayaa

Mar 9, 2024
wow pirate site is unsafe :D
I know it sounds funny and ridiculous.
But if the trend of downloading viruses through games continues, it won't be fun for everyone.
The site is one of the most popular in this area and has a reputation that could be lost.
Like the other user said. We always advertise caution with any file that is downloaded here. While we try our best and scan files. You can never be 100% sure even with files from DEVs.
Well then at least be a little gentler with people who see reports from users that the game has viruses, and change the links to the original files from the developer. :censored:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
I know it sounds funny and ridiculous.
But if the trend of downloading viruses through games continues, it won't be fun for everyone.
The site is one of the most popular in this area and has a reputation that could be lost.

Well then at least be a little gentler with people who see reports from users that the game has viruses, and change the links to the original files from the developer. :censored:
dont-worry-ill-do-it-nice-and-slow.gif

Ohvidente

Formerly 'Why call me a troll?'
Feb 20, 2024
Well fine, just press the delete button and go on living your life........... You are seldom really positive about games.
Apart from SG, which game was I negative for? In fact, I'm not being negative, I just left my opinion, because the game starts by saying that we are rich owners of a company and we go back in time and we are a laboratory rat who stays in a loop, the issue here is the lack of content in the game.

LouseFur

Nov 6, 2017
New GDrive download worked well for me, game opened in like 5 sec with no network activity this time. Thanks again for the fix.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bob69
3.30 star(s) 35 Votes