TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I tried the game. i didnt find it terrible at all. sure there is room for improvement but its not terrible.
There are game out there with way more terrible interface.

Still little content in the game. but i cant complain about a unfinished game.
I'll try it again in a few months.
How do you earn money to pay for stealth lessons. i can't go to work anymore with the dad for some reason.

Nvrmnd. I found it.

Last edited:

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
is the patch working? outdated?
i start the game and the family is dead, only neighbors and friends

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
I'd suggest to put the Lizzy Relationship event somewhere where you don't have to choose between this event and going to work.

seifun

Jul 4, 2019
I can't go to work (I mean 2nd day and so on)... What is needed to trigger this option?
I don't get this option at all I've done all possible things with the girls at home so far...

Reactions: Minheer

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I can't go to work (I mean 2nd day and so on)... What is needed to trigger this option?
I don't get this option at all I've done all possible things with the girls at home so far...
Go to the the Living Room at midday, Mon - Fri.
You'll see "Go to work" as an option, bottom right.

When you get to work, you'll need to skip time to 13:00, then visit the doc in the lab (he should be alone, the blonde girl is in the changing room).
Bottom right will have the option to start work.

Reactions: seifun

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
OK, just started the game, but was really thrown in the intro, regardless of whether the patch is used:
You are 22
Lizzy is "about the same age" (still says this with patch, which is weird)
Lizzy's (or your) mom is 37.
Dad is 45
Basic math: When you (or Lizzy) was conceived, 'mom' was 15 at the oldest, while dad was 22 at the youngest...

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
I loaded the update, but it doesn't lead to any worthwhile action with any of the Women. I quit and deleted the game. Considering the 3.5 T of games on my hard drive (with their saves storing on a separate hard drive), a game has to be pretty worthless for me to delete it.

jexyheir

Feb 19, 2020
Basic math: When you (or Lizzy) was conceived, 'mom' was 15 at the oldest, while dad was 22 at the youngest...
Had two kid at 15 while in school. Finished it. Had another kid at 21 while probably in uni. Finished it. And after all of that still looks like Emilia Clarke at 27. What a champ.

Reactions: Nulldev

maverick@79

Mar 4, 2019
Go to the the Living Room at midday, Mon - Fri.
You'll see "Go to work" as an option, bottom right.

When you get to work, you'll need to skip time to 13:00, then visit the doc in the lab (he should be alone, the blonde girl is in the changing room).
Bottom right will have the option to start work.
hasnt showed up for me yet. 3 weeks later

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Pill King [v0.17] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 464Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: jhonatanw
3.30 star(s) 36 Votes