ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
so you're telling me i have to start from beggining?
Well, i started from scratch last update, this time i diddnt have to start from scratch, everything worked just perfect, no errors, no bugs.....
To others complaining..... Please stop all this BS about viruses.....
Like i wrote before.....I stopped using antivirus software around 20 years ago.... Windows defender shut down.... Just using antispyware..... We are nobodys, nobody is going hack and put any viruses i our software..... Wake up, stop paying for those BS antivirus programs thats slowing down your comp and giving you some BS virus protection directions lol :D Start to live your life :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Prick

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
so i guess u cant use save file editor on this game cuz the files are loaded or some dumb shit. i dont want to grind back to where i was so does anyone know how to unlock the locked ren'py files?

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Pill King [v0.21] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 646Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I scanned with Kaspersky and it didn't detect anything.

I think I'll delete it just to be safe. :unsure:

motoxer

Jul 25, 2017
I scanned with Kaspersky and it didn't detect anything.

I think I'll delete it just to be safe. :unsure:
there's an announcement thread that sam created and explained. infected games have code within renpy files that downloads malware after you launch it

it seems to be creating malware somewhere in your %APPDATA% after that. definitely scan your boot drive

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
To others complaining..... Please stop all this BS about viruses.....
Like i wrote before.....I stopped using antivirus software around 20 years ago.... Windows defender shut down.... Just using antispyware..... We are nobodys, nobody is going hack and put any viruses i our software..... Wake up, stop paying for those BS antivirus programs thats slowing down your comp and giving you some BS virus protection directions lol :D Start to live your life :D

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
it was Wednesday NOT Saturday "modded" version with "payload" was removed 24+ hours ago :LOL: stop panic! :cool:
But I downloaded the day it came out here.
there's an announcement thread that sam created and explained. infected games have code within renpy files that downloads malware after you launch it

it seems to be creating malware somewhere in your %APPDATA% after that. definitely scan your boot drive
I'm scanning right now. So far, nothing.

I've updated the main game page and put in a little explanation.
View attachment 3622506
(y)

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
We always try our best to ensure that files shared on F95 are safe. All attachments are scanned, uploaders scan each upload with at least 1 AV (usually 2) and we have multiple procedures in place to prevent malware being shared. However, unfortunately over the past 2 days, we've discovered 4 games which have had malware downloaders: Pill King, My early life, Lust Academy and We Are Lost. If you've downloaded any of these on Windows in the past 2 days, please scan your system ASAP. Even if you didn't, always have an up to date AV installed. Read more here.

Reactions: DioVAnna

Kayaa

Mar 9, 2024
We always try our best to ensure that files shared on F95 are safe. All attachments are scanned, uploaders scan each upload with at least 1 AV (usually 2) and we have multiple procedures in place to prevent malware being shared. However, unfortunately over the past 2 days, we've discovered 4 games which have had malware downloaders: Pill King, My early life, Lust Academy and We Are Lost. If you've downloaded any of these on Windows in the past 2 days, please scan your system ASAP. Even if you didn't, always have an up to date AV installed. Read more here.
Information about this is already listed on the main page with the game. All links are now safe.

3.30 star(s) 36 Votes