goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
spoilers your dad fucked your mom irl too

cant escape that ntr buddy
thats not the problem i just ont like the way its put in that post you watch them doing it and only then decide you want some of that. Also i never really care about a LI's past i just am not interested in seeing or hearing about it. Then also the dev saying that to prgress the game you need to do this scene makes me think the game will be very linear as well

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
There is literally nothing happening. Nothing to do but repeat the same sequences every hour on the hour every day without change?

No hints at any possible progression, so... what's the purpose of this "game" now?
You've answered your own question.

Reactions: Fapmaister

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
There is literally nothing happening. Nothing to do but repeat the same sequences every hour on the hour every day without change?

No hints at any possible progression, so... what's the purpose of this "game" now?
You can skip days by sleeping on your bed, but yep actually there's nearly no content. Just candy eye here and here.

vaughand1961

Dec 4, 2020
am i missing something here?
all i can do is look closer and talk clicking fast forward time.
there nothing to do on the computer nothing in the shop and no courses.
all i can see is loads of famous people the occasional nude pic
someone help please

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Command say his senses that his vex. Well I preferred to say it without taking a gan, It's a piece of shit. Seriously, luckily he has the solution on it. Otherwise we will spend three quarters of the time rewatching the same thing over and over again. And the worst, you don't gain any points from repeating the same scene over and over again, no xp, lust gain or anything else, nada
. It's just a fucking VN with a totally crappy attempt at camouflage (like the game itself)

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
so MC is Chris Hemsworth? Someone already mentioned Bruce Willis. There is Emma Watson, Taylor Swift, I think the brunette maybe Emilia Clarke. Librarian picture looks like Eva Green? AI is a wonderful thing...don't get sued buddy. lol
I was taking double-takes all over this game. I love it, simply love it. It's like being in "Cheers", always see a friendly face, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: SlothOnMeth

razor1977

Jan 2, 2023
i mean if your going to take someones likeness you may as well take the hottest woman that ever existed, Alexandra Daddario IMO, my personal favorite and apparently many others

Reactions: JojodoLolo
3.30 star(s) 36 Votes