BDI

May 23, 2017
stealth training time?
i have it in PC
but i get "not now"
You have to run those on your computer, it takes about two weeks to finish it,monday through friday, evidently Sat and Sun are days of rest.

Reactions: 9inchz

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
So.. I guess I am to stupid to play this game.
After the first Day, where free roaming begins, I dont see what to do next.
All I can do, is "look closely" on all the girls.
At some precise times, you catch someone naked and you'll be able to "release Steam" in your bed.
But I don´t understand how I can get the Plot started.

I mean, it begins with "I am the big boss now" and it is named something about "pills and have a drugs
Tag already. But I cannot even start the second day at work. Dad goes to work every day but I cannot go with him.
Is there some "go to work" button I havent seen? Do I need to find all hidden "masturbation" scenes before
the game really begins?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
NGL this game looks really good and using ai to enhance the models is a great idea. Unfortunately there are a lot of autists that will see only the ai cg/sandbox tags and shit themselves, because ALL ai art is bad and ugh, another sandbox game! I'll have to try it out later, but so far it looks really interesting and I appreciate when devs try new things to set themselves apart.

Reactions: The Japanese

Inaaca

Jul 28, 2018
The way that Emma Watson has her face in the same dead on staring position in every scene is so unnerving.

The celebrity inserts isn't a terrible idea on paper but there's clearly no expressiveness or pose variety for them at all.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
So we go Chris Hemsworth and Emma Watson, who else we going to get?

O shit, just realised the dad is Bruce Willis. :)

Last edited:

TobyQ

Oct 21, 2018
MC - Chris Hemsworth
Mom - Emilia Clarke
Dad - Bruce Willis
Alice - Emma Watson
Lizy - Kaya Scodelario
Doc - Christopher Lloyd
Morgan - Eva Green
Ashley - Taylor Swift
Security - Dwayne The Rock Johnson.
Kira (Lizy friend) - Cara Delevingne (Next update)
are you sure one of them isn't
Anne Hathaway

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
I've finished the first four tasks and told the Doc I'm f'd up, but go to the Training folder on PC after breakfast and it shows "EMPTY". Even tried to skip until the next Monday - same. It's grindy enough without this.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
I've finished the first four tasks and told the Doc I'm f'd up, but go to the Training folder on PC after breakfast and it shows "EMPTY". Even tried to skip until the next Monday - same. It's grindy enough without this.
Yes, primary player action is clicking to either skip time or sleep til the next day. Hard to say if that aspect will improve or not. Maybe a few notable faces are enough to sell it. We'll see.

MarthaM

Jun 19, 2020
so MC is Chris Hemsworth? Someone already mentioned Bruce Willis. There is Emma Watson, Taylor Swift, I think the brunette maybe Emilia Clarke. Librarian picture looks like Eva Green? AI is a wonderful thing...don't get sued buddy. lol
Don't forget Dr. Emmett Brown from Back to the Future.

Reactions: CircaAD
3.30 star(s) 37 Votes