loikl

Feb 14, 2018
It's not bad, but the characters look completely expressionless, I think that's the biggest disadvantage of using deep fake, maybe over time the dev will fix that "detail"

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Pill King [v0.16] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 442Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Aug 16, 2023
For anyone playing v0.16... I am seeing the yellow exclamation point (!) indicating that there should be more to do in this update with Sarah but there are currently 13 "memories" showing and I have completed all 13. Are there others that I can unlock somehow? Previous updates it seemed like all available "memories" were already displayed but I could have sworn some additional ones appeared for Kira after I completed some & progressed in the game. (There are now 8 for Kira, btw... including the two private shows.) I do not appear to have any remaining tasks or "memories" to complete for the main story or for individual characters.

Is anyone else seeing this for Sarah OR does anyone have an answer about the
(!)?

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
I had the same issue. To make it work I had to replay the first day of work. To do this use the console to change "mem_1_com" to "no". Then go to the living room at 7a.m.
Same issue here. I completed the first day of job, but after 10 rounds of fucking grinding "12:00 hrs at Living Room to go to work"... nothing happens!

Well, and where is the damn "console" thing, or, how can I open it? Please, understand it's the first time I hear about this "console" stuff. Any help will be really appreciated!

Reactions: dav121

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
It's a bug related to the fact that you played the game with an old save.
The easiest thing is not to mess with the console, and just download the latest version (0.16) and do not load old saves from version 0.12-0.13.
Start the game again and everything will work as it should.
Me and other users have written about this repeatedly.
Thank you very much Effx! I'll start a new game. Sometimes is quite annoying restart a new game each time we have an update, but..., whatever!
Happy Xmas 4 you and keep up your good job!!!

hagur

Jul 20, 2017
I didn’t understand how to go to work the second day, the condition is written 12:00 Living room. I don't have the option to go to work. Intuitive interface.

rishu10

Nov 23, 2020

• ~ 105 unique renders
  • 4 animations
  • 6 new memories \ quests
  • 2 unique songs
  • Proofreading dialogs. (Thanks to - Saint Blackmoor)
Download links:

PC:

1)

2)

3)

MAC:

1)

2)

3)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor