Minheer

Dec 1, 2021
I can't go to work (I mean 2nd day and so on)... What is needed to trigger this option?
I don't get this option at all I've done all possible things with the girls at home so far...
Same here. I read that we have to start a brand new game...

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
The 3D art looks beautiful, even down to the post-effects are used with lighting and so on.

Best of luck to the Dev (y)

Qeratysfa

Mar 11, 2020
Do this game has any actual sex scene by sex scene I mean actual vaginal sex(anal can be considered) but not things like blowjob bcz I haven't found any of those yet.

Reactions: Ara-sH and dav121

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, reviewing the tags and noticed there is no mentioning of what kind of relationship(s) MC will be having in the story. Will this story be a family type Harem (mom, sisters, and maybe aunts or others?), or will the story eventually force MC into a single love interest ending (Mom)?

And...(sigh), fu*king sandbox progression, and without a walk through. (Sandbox is such a huge negative for me to want to play a title, especially when there is no walk through to ease the pain.)

I guess I'll wait to hear how the relationships will be handled, before I decide to go forward and try this new title out.

Reactions: MasterChild

ryankenn

Aug 14, 2018
For anyone looking for the last of the original models, this is it. V0.12.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
images (1).jpeg
So Patreon gave the nuke to this one too, was it because of the characters (although it seems they were changed), or simply because of incest? (yeah i know there is a patch, but I have seen that lately Patreon use links from other places where the dev publishes the game)

• Sad
Reactions: Arthurjob

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
View attachment 3329631
So Patreon gave the nuke to this one too, was it because of the characters (although it seems they were changed), or simply because of incest? (yeah i know there is a patch, but I have seen that lately Patreon use links from other places where the dev publishes the game)
Thing is, patreon doesn't even need an actual incest patch for it to count as incest for them. It only needs a "family-like relationship". Patreon does this because of the whole "landlady" thing, with devs trying to circumvent the rules.

• Sad
Reactions: EJW

donSilver

Enjoyer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2018
Shit, first I thought the models and faces would be too creepy, but it's actually dope as heck.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Does anyone know how to break money? I don’t want to work. I want to fuck.:cry:.............:ROFLMAO:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Pill King [v0.18] [Effx Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 382 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

PC = Windows and Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 37 Votes