LeeBoi

Jan 6, 2018
In the game folder open the folder called "renpy"
then open folder "common"
scroll down and look for a file named "00console.rpy" (ignore the file named 00console.rpyc)
open it with Note pad.
click edit and then "find next"
type in "false" and click it twice
u will find a line saying
"config.console = False"
Change the "False" with "True"
click file then save it,
open the game and load your save
when inside the game press "shift+O"

ps - u can use the same steps in any renpy game to access the console.
I can't find it.
1715586019530.png

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Hey is there any ntr scene in the game and how can I get it. Please tell me if anyone know.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Just to be clear i downloaded the game on april 24th im malware free right?
Why would you think that? in the OP it clearly says when a clean version was uploaded (8th of may) personally I'd be suspicious of anything earlier than that... if you have another source that says the 24/4 version is good then that's up to you whether you trust it.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
And you are paying for this shit lol :D At least when i used all those Bitdefender, Kaspersky etcetc, i downloaded cracked versions for free :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well, you are smart! Maybe the cracked versions are infected...........

You'll never know.

kgyuri

Sep 2, 2020
Console commands
command = xx

Lust resistance = resist
Testosterone = testos
Kira rel = kira_r
Sarah rel = sarah_r
Lizy = lizy_r
Alice = alice_r
Ashley = ashley_r
Mia = mia_r
Nico = nico_r
Morgan = morgan_r

Reactions: FiddlesDD

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Okay I am having an issue with Ashley. I have completed "Critical level", I have $100+ and I keep finding her in the hall at noon instead of the canteen. Is this normal or am I missing something?

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
I see some who bothering with the Ren'py console... You have just to put URM, your life will be much simpler.

mr.dash

Apr 8, 2023
WOW just WOW great game( BECAUSE NO SHITTY KINKS) idk why people are hating on it lol (P:S anyone know more games like these just which have charecters like these?(yk what i mean)

Reactions: Fish_lip and Jo_Zi

Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
WOW just WOW great game( BECAUSE NO SHITTY KINKS) idk why people are hating on it lol (P:S anyone know more games like these just which have charecters like these?(yk what i mean)
Probably due to the big warning on the site about how they discovered viruses on this game.

3.30 star(s) 37 Votes