Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
There os no cheat linkk after when i load the game, does it not work?
If u added the Cheat ..rpy to the *.exe\game\ folder then u will have the option under the main character characteristics menu
Just like on the screen attached to the cheat menu post here

Spurdor

Feb 25, 2024
Made an incest patch.
version: Supposedly Universal
feature: Eng only. Changes the intro. Mc, Lizy and Alice refer to Sarah as Mom, and David as Dad.
pc install: Unzip to the "game" folder.

04.07.24: Updated for [v0.23]
05.07.24: Some improvements

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
I'm playing this game on Android using Joiplay, when I try to patch this game on Joiplay, it looks only for .rga files and not tbe .rpy and .rpyc files in the patch, also I somehow get denied access from the game's directory despite having zaechiver + shizuku on

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
Is this story about to fade out? I feel the last update was "meeh".
This story could take of if it involves the father more. Either the prostitution path or with one of the girls.
If not I am about to lose the interest now. A lot of grind and similare outcome.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
Is this story about to fade out? I feel the last update was "meeh".
This story could take of if it involves the father more. Either the prostitution path or with one of the girls.
If not I am about to lose the interest now. A lot of grind and similare outcome.
I'd like it to start to focus on the boss and Nico more, but I'm sure the father's research will play a role.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Pill King [v0.23] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 870Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

3.30 star(s) 37 Votes