moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
*** UPDATED 2020-03-15 ***

Traducción al español - Pine Falls 2 - v0.5 - FINAL

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo cuando os pregunte. Para cambiar de idioma hay que entrar en el menú Preferences

La traducción de la Parte 1 está disponible aquí
-----

Spanish Translation - Pine Falls 2 - v0.5 - FINAL

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. A changing language option will appear in the Preferences menu

Part1 translation is available here

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Is there gonna be a harem ending implemented?
For now it looks like you can get a Threesome ending Alice and Grace however it is not yet implemented as of 2.0.4. As far as beyond that I don't thinks so, Threesome was the closest thing you could get in LBH. However I am not the dev of the game so who knows if he has that planned. I doubt it because there is only supposed to be one or two more updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Harem_Master
May 19, 2019
For now it looks like you can get a Threesome ending Alice and Grace however it is not yet implemented as of 2.0.4. As far as beyond that I don't thinks so, Threesome was the closest thing you could get in LBH. However I am not the dev of the game so who know if he has that planned. I doubt it because there is only supposed to be one or two more updates.
Thank you

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
For now it looks like you can get a Threesome ending Alice and Grace however it is not yet implemented as of 2.0.4. As far as beyond that I don't thinks so, Threesome was the closest thing you could get in LBH. However I am not the dev of the game so who knows if he has that planned. I doubt it because there is only supposed to be one or two more updates.
I got all the endings in LBH except the 3-way, but I only cared about Rose and Anna so I'm cool with it. Grace is my #1 here and having Lilly too would have been great, but so be it.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Walkthrough for Pine Falls Part 2. Thanks to Qleaf for all you have taught me, and your work on the first part of the walkthrough. If anyone has any questions about the guide just let me know!

Edit: Updated to version .05 Final enjoy!

You can also find this and my other content here if you want to support me:

Or you can:

Last edited:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Weird coincidence that I didn't care much for the blondes in PF or LBH. I haven't played the other games by Daniels K yet, but I just realized this. :unsure:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Weird coincidence that I didn't care much for the blondes in PF or LBH. I haven't played the other games by Daniels K yet, but I just realized this. :unsure:
I liked Chloe, she was so cute and innocent, but hey maybe that's a kink! ;) Rose sorta played innocent but she turned out to be little slut, which I'm also fine with.

Reactions: Harem_Master

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Why I only get Mia ending?
Where is Alice choice? Is it safe? Is it all right?
Use the walkthrough I posted you got a Mia point somehow, when you update your save (when it it asks you the questions about chapter 1 you have to say "We hade a nice conversation" NOT "Things got steamy".

Reactions: darth_hiruma

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Use the walkthrough I posted you got a Mia point somehow, when you update your save (when it it asks you the questions about chapter 1 you have to say "We hade a nice conversation" NOT "Things got steamy".
So I must not romance with Mia to get Alice ending? Because I got both 3some and romance with Mia but I only see Mia choice.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
So I must not romance with Mia to get Alice ending? Because I got both 3some and romance with Mia but I only see Mia choice.
Obviously to get Alice ending you just have to act as if you really want to get an ending with Alice. During questions, do not choose Alice&Grace shower threesome, then choose you had a nice chat with Mia and finally you'll be asked who you are in a relationship with, so choose Alice. Not hard at all, this part2 is quite simple (only tricky question so far is being nice/kinky because being nice unlocks Erica sex scene)

Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020
Great Game! sad about this game will be completed soon. I hope someday Dev makes Pine Falls DLC like MGA DLC.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Yes, In the first page of the part 2 walkthrough it's basically all explained.

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes