Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Done the Mia, Alice and Grace ending, and my favorite one is the Grace ending, in this ending, we see prego Grace get ramed, i love it and we might have a glimps of what's to come in the future updates, because there's a scene, 8 mount in the future, where we see the Goddess appear in font of MC's house where prego Linda and Amy are.

While am here, my fav end in order are:
1: Grace
2: Mai
3: Alice

Grace for the reasons mentionned above, Mia in seconde place because it's a romantic ending, yes, i'm a sucker for romance and Alice last, because she is just there mostly for his money, because she's a jealous freak and finaly because she think she's better than everybody.

Hope the next update we'll give us the threesome ending with Alice and Grace.
I don't think I will do the Alice ending just because she is such a diva and I cannot stand spoiled biatches. I may just to see it but not because my M/C is interested. She's OK for an addition to Grace as a sex toy. Mia or even Lilly would be better as a 3rd.

Reactions: Harem_Master

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
5pls6.jpg

(Image from the next update) (NEW info down)

Hey everyone,

It's official : The final update for Pine Falls will be delivered next month, most likely as scheduled on the 15th of March. These past updates have all been part of the "grand finale" bringing endings with the girls and story progression. However, in the next and final update we get to find out everything about what's happening in Pine Falls and who is behind it, see the ending with Lilly and the ending with Alice and Grace among others.

Also, fingers crossed on this one, we might get a first version of the new project on the same day, double the fun! I know nobody knows anything about it yet so let's keep it that way until then. There are some renders done, the ground work has been laid, story set, characters created and so on. What I can tell you is that's it's going to be similar with LBH and Pine Falls, made with Ren'py, deep story, a bit of mystery and even better characters. And that's all for now.

Let's see how many hearts Lilly can get, more than Alice? She thinks so...

Enjoy and have a great weekend!

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
View attachment 571302

(Image from the next update) (NEW info down)

Hey everyone,

It's official : The final update for Pine Falls will be delivered next month, most likely as scheduled on the 15th of March. These past updates have all been part of the "grand finale" bringing endings with the girls and story progression. However, in the next and final update we get to find out everything about what's happening in Pine Falls and who is behind it, see the ending with Lilly and the ending with Alice and Grace among others.

Also, fingers crossed on this one, we might get a first version of the new project on the same day, double the fun! I know nobody knows anything about it yet so let's keep it that way until then. There are some renders done, the ground work has been laid, story set, characters created and so on. What I can tell you is that's it's going to be similar with LBH and Pine Falls, made with Ren'py, deep story, a bit of mystery and even better characters. And that's all for now.

Let's see how many hearts Lilly can get, more than Alice? She thinks so...

Enjoy and have a great weekend!
Well if the new project leans in more into LBH direction it can be better than this one. I don't have big expectations for the endings, so I won't be disappointed.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I know nobody knows anything about it yet so let's keep it that way
Then .. how on earth are we suppposed to drum up the hype based on the secret we are not to tell, there is no more than a hand full of renders done, dev still needs to code them properly to achieve the deep story effect and we know most animations will most likely clogg the falls and not what ever that new project wants to be.

• Haha
Reactions: VonHelton

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
I am going to play the older titles of the dev but was wondering if there is a proper order of playing to follow so that I can understand this connected universe better. Can anyone give suggestions regarding this?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I wish I was back to a more innocent time when I didn't know about this sort of stuff, but there is such a thing as induced lactation. Just don't ask me how I know.
Well, many moons ago there was this "folk" singer and self-appointed "King of Mallorca" Jürgen Drews, who pressured his wife on live TV into showing that some years after having their child she could still squirt milk around. Meaning somehow they cultivated that even though the child hasn't sucked it for a long time. I was a bit embarrassed - for them as I couldn't care less even if I tried (we call that "fremdschämen" over here). So I figured that had to be activated somehow and usually isn't if you never birthed. But if you say self-inducement is possible I'm not arguing.

"Husband: "C'mon darling, show it. Agh c'mon, show it."
Wife: "Should I really, here in front of the cameras?"
Husband: "Well we're in Switzerland."
Wife: "Ok, then I'll show it for a bit, just this one time. Watch it. See it? There's proof!"
Later in the video, he describes what breast milk tastes like... there you have it, an explanation of why she still has milk 5 years after!"

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes