• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Well, she's lactating, so - if my biology is correct - she must have given birth at least once. That makes her per default the M in MILF.
Okay, but where is her child then? It looks weird, that her child is not here and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And for me, she is really too young to be mother, or MILF. That's my point of view.

Reactions: Harem_Master

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

1583256065578.png

(Yeah, the second image is a spoiler for the new project)
Hey everyone!
Pine Falls Part 2 v0.4
is now available in French for both PC and MAC along with the walkthrough at this link :
It is available to Tier 1+ Patrons. The translation comes later after the initial release because my translator has other projects, other jobs.
As for the second image, yes it is a small spoiler but nothing more, you can see a new render technique which I believe is superior to what I was previously using. That's how most of the images will be looking, including the animations.
Have a great day!
Thank you for your support!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
more ppls to town? if she wants to leave then will have hard time fitting to mc's car.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
I'd have liked to have seen more on that and I do hope we get some sort of answer and if it's all connected.
Well, the warphole that gets you out of Pine Falls does deposit you near the motel that's close to LBH.
more ppls to town? if she wants to leave then will have hard time fitting to mc's car.
He had an SUV. You can fit a lot of people in one.

Reactions: Harem_Master

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
Hey guys!

I have tried for like a week to download Part 1 for Mac from the remaining two links there, but the download stalls in the middle and cannot reconnect without starting from zero. Does anybody have a good Mega link, Google Drive link, or another source for Mac Part 1?

Thanks in advance! :)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hey guys!

I have tried for like a week to download Part 1 for Mac from the remaining two links there, but the download stalls in the middle and cannot reconnect without starting from zero. Does anybody have a good Mega link, Google Drive link, or another source for Mac Part 1?

Thanks in advance! :)
Is nopy good for you?

This to although I've never tried it

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
Is nopy good for you?

This to although I've never tried it
Mormont! I tried both those links from the OP, and they start great, but after a while (like middle download, the download freeze). If there are no other links, I might try one more time from a different network, or maybe plugging the ethernet cable just in case.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mormont! I tried both those links from the OP, and they start great, but after a while (like middle download, the download freeze). If there are no other links, I might try one more time from a different network, or maybe plugging the ethernet cable just in case.
That's odd I'd go with the ethernet see if that clears it up doesn't help when the file size is so big I'd have suggested the compressed version but only part two is available for Mac not sure why no one made part 1 Mac compressed.

Reactions: Kondorito
3.70 star(s) 102 Votes