cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so they'll be there long time if 1 of girls gets preggo and they will celebrate xmas.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I like this guy and his games but I have the feeling with all of them they end before they really get started.
I can see your point, but I'd rather that than "abandoned" like half of the games end up.

Reactions: lint77

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I like this guy and his games but I have the feeling with all of them they end before they really get started.
12 updates 8.25 GB of content and replayability, the paths aren't linear you have to replay the games to get all the scenes.
mga and lbh weren't exactly short.
neither was Stranded with Benefits or Zoe's Temptation either.

Reactions: Harem_Master

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
12 updates 8.25 GB of content and replayability, the paths aren't linear you have to replay the games to get all the scenes.

neither was Stranded with Benefits or Zoe's Temptation either.
I agree with feres , I thnk it's not about game size or length but about story development. It feels really short and rushed. There's a good premise, some interesting events... and then it ends abruptly just because. But obviously Daniels K is serious about his games and he's fully committed to them, no one could argue with this. And they are good enough to keep us playing them

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
And they are good enough to keep us playing them
At least the first half, the rest is pretty much missing if he's about to end things here. I mean the story seemed promising and the quality of the renders is really good, but once you know that the development and the story tellings falls this short there is basically no need to play it ever again.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
At least the first half, the rest is pretty much missing if he's about to end things here. I mean the story seemed promising and the quality of the renders is really good, but once you know that the development and the story tellings falls this short there is basically no need to play it ever again.
I guess he's trying to draw a bigger picture, considering cameos and similar unnatural events. And I tried to say that we keep playing his games, not neccesarily replaying each one of them

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I can see your point, but I'd rather that than "abandoned" like half of the games end up.
Eh rushing the game to an ending is basically the same to me. Wants out quick and is willing half-ass the way to any ending despite the story literally just picking up. Disappointing that we had our first inkling that 'hey whatever hocus-pocus is going on here is reacting differently to me" and this update talks about endings.

Reactions: Hazeti

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Previously the dev had stated that 0.4 will be the final part but seems like plans have changed. Any idea how many more updates before Part 2 is complete? Wanted to play it in one go so that's why I'm asking.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Previously the dev had stated that 0.4 will be the final part but seems like plans have changed. Any idea how many more updates before Part 2 is complete? Wanted to play it in one go so that's why I'm asking.
2 max, but next month is probably the last.

Reactions: Yuri L

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Pine Falls [Part 2 v0.4] [Daniels K] (3.1 GB rar pc source)
258 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
252 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Pine Falls [Part 2 v0.4] [Daniels K] (3.1 GB rar pc source)
258 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
252 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
pc compressed needs to be fixed it shows no link thanks

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes