caldess

Nov 12, 2017
Its sad to see many people hating this game because the only option for now is a grace ending, chill guys this game is not yet complete. This game is way better than other renpy games, I really enjoy this game.. I hope this game gets on steam like beingAdik.. Ill definitely buy this game on steam.
I agree it is better than other Renpy games, but to be fair its not above average so far. The Renders are good, there are many different Girls so a lot of people will find someone they can like. Thats where it gets close to being a DIK. But thats about it, the Story in this game is ok and different to other games, but not even close to be above average. The Characters have next to no depth, sure they are not all the same flattened out fuck dolls without personality at all. But the Character development basically stops on a "first date level". You get to hear their story a little bit, get a glimpse of their personality for some but then it jumps around, out of the city and back inside. And suddenly all that matters is "I've missed you and i want to fuck you"

And hey in a sex game i will not complain when there are sex scenes (other than the fact that i almost had a heart attack when that WAY TO LOUD fucking sound started playing even tho i had muted all". However the Character development stopped a while ago and the story isnt as engaging as it was at the beginning. Sure the game isnt finished yet, so it might very well turn out to be better in the future.

But as of yet i would not pay for this Game, and dont get me wrong i dont say i would pay for Being a DIK either, but at this moment i'd rather pay for Being a DIK than Pine Falls.

This is obviously my personaly opinion, and even tho i usually try to be as objective as possible everyone is somehow biased by something. So take it as that, i dont claim to be right or have all answers.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Hey everyone!
As scheduled, version 0.3 of Pine Falls part 2 is now available to Tier 2 Patrons in PC and MAC formats, along with the walkthrough at this link :
As for the next version things are going good so far, we're going to get a couple of new endings and clear some things up regarding the story line, there is more to be said but I'll stop there for now.
Enjoy and have a great day!
31 Likes

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
So new patreon post is up, and we're getting Mia and Alice endings in the next version.

Anyone else think that this once again stinks of DanielsK getting bored of a project and hastily wrapping it up?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Maybe a bit, but on the other hand what else would be there to tell about? It was made clear that the MC can traverse between Pine Falls and the real world by choice, so unless you wanna stir up some drama with the rest, what is there to do but leave and go back with your lover?

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
So new patreon post is up, and we're getting Mia and Alice endings in the next version.

Anyone else think that this once again stinks of DanielsK getting bored of a project and hastily wrapping it up?
Nope it fits his plans, he usually does 10-12 updates per project since MGA. He tried doing multiple games and it didn't really work.

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
Maybe a bit, but on the other hand what else would be there to tell about? It was made clear that the MC can traverse between Pine Falls and the real world by choice, so unless you wanna stir up some drama with the rest, what is there to do but leave and go back with your lover?
I was hoping to find out what the whole supernatural fog thing is (I haven't done the Grace path so I don't know if it's explained in her ending). I remember LBH ended without explaining what was up with the sex shack thing.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I was hoping to find out what the whole supernatural fog thing is (I haven't done the Grace path so I don't know if it's explained in her ending). I remember LBH ended without explaining what was up with the sex shack thing.
For now I assume it'll be explained in something like the "true ending" maybe, not the personal endings, but it would be nice to at least have a little bit of closure if you decide to only romance one of the girls or something. I haven't played them myself either to be honest.

Reactions: Harem_Master

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You play them separately and they are stand alone ... spoilers in P1 for part 2 and Part 2 starts after
the events in part 2 and carries on the characters on to new adventures in calm and stormy waters

gaMe oN!

Reactions: titsucker22

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Even with everything that's happening in there, we can still find the time to have some fun. Am I right?
Leave a heart for Alice if you like her :)
ETA for the next update : 14th of this month!
(It's going to be a big one)

Kavin76

Aug 3, 2018
Hey everybody. It seems like I'm running into a problem when I try to load a previous save. Does anyone know what could be going on? I have attached the exception error. Thank you in advance for any input.

1580930889949.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Key error in main menu. Sure you did not load a Pine Falls episode 1 save?
Try to start new game and load in the middle of 3rd day ... see what happens.

Game oN!

Reactions: Kavin76

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Even with everything that's happening in there, we can still find the time to have some fun. Am I right?
Leave a heart for Alice if you like her :)
ETA for the next update : 14th of this month!
(It's going to be a big one)
Nice, only 9 days until there.

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes