moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Has anyone else this problem? I say I was in a relationship with Grace but then the game just follows Alice's path instead... and vice-versa. Don't really get why as I've checked the script file and it seem to be ok (both alice and grace variables are flagged and called where they should be but somehow they get mixed up along the way)

Edit- Now I notice that romantic and pervy variables seems to be mixed-up too. Not in the script, but when ren'py plays it... It's so confusing

Edit 2 - I've deleted the rpyc files and issue is gone.

Last edited:

Kamiz85

Oct 26, 2019
Hi, this game is awesome ! Game creator has very good taste and nice render.

I have trouble to find french translation or french version of the part 1, can anybody give me a link ? Would be very appreciated.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Hi, this game is awesome ! Game creator has very good taste and nice render.

I have trouble to find french translation or french version of the part 1, can anybody give me a link ? Would be very appreciated.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Traducción al español - Pine Falls 2 - v0.3

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo cuando os pregunte.

La traducción de la Parte 1 está disponible aquí
-----

Spanish Translation - Pine Falls 2 - v0.3

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked.

Part1 translation is available here

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Absolute meh game, expected so much more from it at the start, especially coming from the creator of Lancaster, which is basically BaDIK before DPC made that. The story goes around in circles, being nothing worth while aside from a few okay renders. Grace ending is a middle finger if you want to know what the fuck was the whole point of this.

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
Absolute meh game, expected so much more from it at the start, especially coming from the creator of Lancaster, which is basically BaDIK before DPC made that. The story goes around in circles, being nothing worth while aside from a few okay renders. Grace ending is a middle finger if you want to know what the fuck was the whole point of this.
Agree to this, but maybe is explained in other endings or dev is planning a sequel...

Nasao

Sep 30, 2019
Here's the official French version: (Part 2 v0.2)

Keep in mind this version releases roughly 3-4 weeks after the initial English version
Pourriez-vous proposer un autre lien que Mega ? Mega fait ramer mon navigateur et ordinateur par moment. Merci d'avance !

Could you suggest a link other than Mega? Mega makes row my browser and computer at times. Thanks in advance!

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Agree to this, but maybe is explained in other endings or dev is planning a sequel...

Still feels like the MC is going house to house screwing with the girls and doing nothing every single update. So far its basically Pine Falls Part 1 wanting to leave, Part 2 want to come back but have to leave after 3 updates.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Pourriez-vous proposer un autre lien que Mega ? Mega fait ramer mon navigateur et ordinateur par moment. Merci d'avance !

Could you suggest a link other than Mega? Mega makes row my browser and computer at times. Thanks in advance!
I think it was only released on Mega.

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
I think there's a bug in the game i'm not getting the scene with Linda and the girls at the end of the walkthrough even tho i did sleep with Linda in the basement.. :(

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
What the hell are the author doing to the story?? Stop this bull sh#t wit the "goddess" and the "fog" you are ruining the whole thing. It WAS a interesting story/game but the guy has no valid options and is turned in to a sissy, and I as the player is offended by this change. When none of the options given is what a normal guy would do then they are WRONG! It is one thing when telling a story or writing a novel then a reader will have to take it or leave it but when we the players are to make the choices not being given valid ones is WRONG and highly offensive.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
What the hell are the author doing to the story?? Stop this bull sh#t wit the "goddess" and the "fog" you are ruining the whole thing. It WAS a interesting story/game but the guy has no valid options and is turned in to a sissy, and I as the player is offended by this change. When none of the options given is what a normal guy would do then they are WRONG! It is one thing when telling a story or writing a novel then a reader will have to take it or leave it but when we the players are to make the choices not being given valid ones is WRONG and highly offensive.
Not sure if joking or......

spiderman2099

Jan 18, 2018
i tried gallery mode for part 2.
saw a scene were grace was pregnant.
but i never saw that scene in game.
did i missed anything?

ironbeazt

Feb 17, 2019
Its sad to see many people hating this game because the only option for now is a grace ending, chill guys this game is not yet complete. This game is way better than other renpy games, I really enjoy this game.. I hope this game gets on steam like beingAdik.. Ill definitely buy this game on steam.

Reactions: Stormrider56
3.70 star(s) 102 Votes