frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Remember when we were in 7th grade and had creative writing assignments... And someone wrote their story into a corner and bailed themselves out by ending it with "...and then I woke up!" And then everyone else started copying that. And then the teacher told us all to knock that shit off because it was garbage.

I guess Daniels K wasn't in that class with me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
I guess that teacher hated every single Steven Erikson book and believes GoT is garbage?
The average "entertainment consumer" isn't watching Shakespeare. Heck, the TV series "Lost" ran for 6 years only to end with, "Hey! We all died in the plane crash 6 years ago!! What a surprise!!!" Was one of the highest rated TV series in history. What "critics" think is good vs what the AVERAGE consumer likes is usually world's apart. o_O

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I love the game, but meh ... the end for now was very predictable. The problem with it though is that pretty much EVERYTHING is predictable by now since pretty much everything has been done in one form or another, be a movie, a game, or a book.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I love the game, but meh ... the end for now was very predictable. The problem with it though is that pretty much EVERYTHING is predictable by now since pretty much everything has been done in one form or another, be a movie, a game, or a book.
They say that history merely repeats itself. It has all been done before. Nothing under the sun is truly new.

Scary and sad if true :confused:

thataboo

Jan 18, 2018
The average "entertainment consumer" isn't watching Shakespeare. Heck, the TV series "Lost" ran for 6 years only to end with, "Hey! We all died in the plane crash 6 years ago!! What a surprise!!!" Was one of the highest rated TV series in history. What "critics" think is good vs what the AVERAGE consumer likes is usually world's apart. o_O
Wait! That is what you thought the ending was?
No man, the ending was them meeting up in the afterlife, all died on different times, but for the people who where there earlier it didn't feel longer. They arrived in said afterlife at the same time... at least that is what I got out of that (yes, I liked it)

And to answer this one:
Remember when we were in 7th grade and had creative writing assignments... And someone wrote their story into a corner and bailed themselves out by ending it with "...and then I woke up!" And then everyone else started copying that. And then the teacher told us all to knock that shit off because it was garbage.
Yes it is a trope that is used often by bad writers, but also by good writers who can do stuff with it.

This isn't the end of the story, it's the beginning of the next one.
1) He could be in a joined coma
2) He could be in a coma since he escaped

So let's wait, before we compare this to the, much debated, ending of a series which still left questions unanswered.
Give it a chance ;)

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Traducción al Español actualizada - Part 1 v0.8

Como siempre, hay que descargar el juego y luego descargar, extraer y pegar la carpeta 'game' del parche donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo cuando os pregunte. Para cambiar de idioma hay que entrar en el menú Preferences

---

Spanish Translation updated - Part 1 v0.8

As alwyas, you have to download the game first and then download, extract and copypaste the 'game' folder from this patch into the folder you've previously installed the game in, replacing all when asked. A changing language option will appear in the Preferences menu

Last edited:

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
As soon as he started talking about giving it another shot at that particular point in time it was fairly obvious where it was leading. Even the hospital bit was rather predictable. The only question is "is it an actual hospital with somebody belonging to whatever organization is running that place planted there as his doctor or is it a fake hospital/facility completely owned and operated by the organization" (because it has to be some organization. I guess it could be aliens, but I'm not getting that vibe. Not to mention the fact that I'm guessing this took inspiration from Wayward Pines).

It looks like everything is going to be completely flipped now. He'll be desperately trying to get back while people will probably be hindering his efforts. This will likely end up leading him to question everything (what's true, what's false? What's real, what's fake? etc.). He could end up thinking he's crazy or actually become crazy. Those behind everything could potentially have him committed.

There are a number of ways things could go, but it feels like the end of sexy times for a while :cry:.

Reactions: jacastros
3.70 star(s) 102 Votes