WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
I have both a playthrough with just Mia and one with just Alice and in both the MC had sex with Grace in the woods right before he tries to leave again.
I just skipped though a quick Alice-only run (I know, I know, I'm a hero. No need to thank me for my sacrifice), and I absolutely avoided any sex scenes with anybody else, Grace or not.
Did you pick "What if I want us to be more than buddies?" in that last choice, maybe?

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

(Image from the next update, that guy seems familiar...)
Hey everyone,
As for the coming version... I'd rather not say much, except that part of it is taking place in a familiar place and some familiar faces might pop up. There are other new aspects to it, but more on that soon.
Enjoy and have a great day!

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
>Familiar place
>That guy looks familiar

Is this guy from a previous Daniels K game? I've only played MGA and this from him.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
I like how you can also straight up play Pine Falls as an HBO-type Mystery and that the game doesn't force you to go through any sex scenes. Like my first run I avoided all the girls and focused on what was happening in town treating MC as confused person stuck in the middle of nowhere looking for a place to escape. Really liked it and the best scene for me was MC using his skills as writer to make up a story to escape the orgy :ROFLMAO:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

(Image from the next update, that guy seems familiar...)
Hey everyone,
As for the coming version... I'd rather not say much, except that part of it is taking place in a familiar place and some familiar faces might pop up. There are other new aspects to it, but more on that soon.
Enjoy and have a great day!
So it seems like someone else was able to enter the city. Interesting.

robbmiz

Dec 28, 2017
Is the mega link removed? Is there a way/site to download the mac version using mega or torrent? Thanks

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
The real question is why would anyone want to avoid sex with Grace though? She is hot. Millie and the Cult I can understand. And it not like you're in any relationship either.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Or he woke up and it was all a dream or he managed to get out. It's part 2 where we find out what happened
I'm pretty sure it's not a dream. In the last scene you can see he already got out of the town, then something happen, he got unconscious and crash the car. Someone must have found him and call the ambulance. Then he wakes up in the hospital.

Reactions: Darkmetal

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I'm pretty sure it's not a dream. In the last scene you can see he already got out of the town, then something happen, he got unconscious and crash the car. Someone must have found him and call the ambulance. Then he wakes up in the hospital.
Really, your pretty sure?

The reason I put it could be a dream was that this could be a twin peaks type scenario.

The only person who knows 100% what is going on is the Dev.

It could be played as a coma dream, as it looks like there are more characters being introduced, which means he is not in Pine Falls anymore.

He may have no memory of the place and start having flash backs.

It is called guessing, We do not know anything until the 15th (release date)/ (whenever the rest of you get the game).

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes