SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Disappointed there is still no scene with lily.
:whistle:

P.S Lily and Mia better get some content soon, along with more Goddess 'prayer meetings.' :sneaky:
I agree :( Damn it we need to see some Lily & Mie action. I liked the prayer group meeting but forget the no names girls there just taking time away from Lily an Mie need to stop being a good girl an just get kinky already lol

Reactions: sloppy gonzo

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Soooo... episode 2 will be John trying to convince people he was not just having a coma-induced dream?
And is it supposed to be a separated game? Because that means whatever I did in 1 means nothing.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
trying to convince people he was not just having a coma?
Soon as the Mc started talking about giving it one last try he was getting out Pin falls. I new he was going to wake up from a coma/dream. I hope this is a cliffhanger an not how its going to end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well that ending sure was something I wonder if He was in a coma all along and the town of pine falls and all the girls were just a dream he wakes up from this and sees one of the girls as a nurse and once he gets back into the real world he starts seeing more of the girls from his dream to start appearing in his everyday life

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
Heya all. Did someone know if there is a way to have sex with Lilly? Not sure about and i may did miss it :eek:

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Well that ending sure was something I wonder if He was in a coma all along and the town of pine falls and all the girls were just a dream he wakes up from this and sees one of the girls as a nurse and once he gets back into the real world he starts seeing more of the girls from his dream to start appearing in his everyday life
Uhh... a genre shift. That would be interesting.
But nah, I bet it starts with him trying to get back in.

Reactions: SandmansMisery
3.70 star(s) 102 Votes