arms99

May 11, 2018
I hate mega Downloading to much and got to wait before you can download again :rolleyes:
Use the Mega download app, it increases the amount you can download before waiting almost 10 fold. I haven't had to wait since I started using it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So will saves be usable in part 2 or questions at the start will be the only option?

I imagine, using saves would be much better if it's possible and with question we might miss a lot of small choices...
He said in his post it will be questions.

pyrofox1313

Mar 2, 2019
I'm running into a huge portion of the game that has an "an exception has occurred" it starts right after you wake up after staying the night with Grace.

Edit: After downloading the compressed version I'm not seeing this error anymore.

Last edited:

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Pine Falls Part1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated 18.10.2019
Sorry to bother but when trying to install the app for this game it won't install. When I'm using the package installer I pick install and it says app not found .

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Sorry to bother but when trying to install the app for this game it won't install. When I'm using the package installer I pick install and it says app not found .
you need no PackageInstaller, just select the apk in your file manager and the installation process starts.
and your error probably results from a missing permission to install apps from unknown sources.

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes