WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
The ending of this part 1 reminds me of Room 1408 of Stephen King
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah! It's true.

Also, there's a town people are locked in, like in Under the Dome, and a sort of fog with monsters inside, like in The Mist.

I'm sure there's even more King homages. Hell, the MC is a writer.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
What happened to the update patch idea, gone then? Maybe it's to give it closure as the end of the first part.
Alright, time to play it anyway, be back in a jiffy..!

Legaxes

Aug 3, 2019
Anyone know what that 'all i need is a cure' song is? Plays during most love scenes. Really enjoyed it.

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Those of you who are asking about scenes with Mia. There's a way to get her to lose her virginity to you. As a matter fact, two scenes; but only if you show the proper attitude! Not telling you how. Just that actions, choices equal to points. You have to have certain number of points before Mia jumps you. There's two ways to play the game! Save for each.

Now don't ask me how or what to do. You're supposed to play the game! If you're gonna ask anyway, why not just get the already provided walkthrough?

As for part one ending, all i can sing is, "Take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green, and the girls are pretty! Oh won't you please take me home!" x2

That ending sure sucked!!! There goes my harem plan and sex schedule! And I was soooo gonna rule the world!!!!!

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I was not a fan of a story so far and played mostly for the girls and that I did enjoyed previous three games. However, the twist at the end intrigued me and now I'm interested in what happens next. As for the quality of this update it was on the level of I am used to, from this developer.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Anyone know what that 'all i need is a cure' song is? Plays during most love scenes. Really enjoyed it.
If you want to listen to that track again, you can find it as SisHouseMusic.ogg in the games folder in \game\audio. Shazam identifies it as 'Desperate' by Spazzkid, and the youtube video of that song ( ) sounds very much like the song in game.

Reactions: Legaxes

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
*guy somehow gets trapped inside a town full of hot girls*
*guy understandably wants to escape at first*
*guy ends up in a few quasi-relationships with some of the good girls that don't routinely brain his dumb ass with bats*
*guy keeps trying to escape*
*guy progresses into actual relationships with the good girls*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GreyJim

Dec 16, 2018
MC gets knocked unconscious by two girls he didn't know were there.
MC goes and gets himself a gun for protection...

So now what?
Girls can knock him out again because he doesn't know they're there, but now they can rape him at gunpoint...

Murica!

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
So now what?
Girls can knock him out again because he doesn't know they're there, but now they can rape him at gunpoint...
I expect MC had every intention of checking very carefully his surroundings constantly from that point on.
Something he should have already been doing by then, but hey, MC is a carefree fella.

Reactions: GreyJim

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
I thought it went one direction. Then end up with this ending. Now I am just like, we need 10 more updates to explain it. So I will see you in 2021 with this update/content speed. Loving the game, but dropping a cliffhanger, means more routes or a lot of explaining.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
great start (and I'm basically in start since party ended recently), only concerning thing is that mc might have to choose only 1 girl/woman (if so then it's task near impossible).

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes