Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
All I'm thinking now is if the town had a bus put them all on there and just drive the hell out of the place, but now it seems some sort of confrontation is going to happen with whoever stole the truck and cars the whole fog thing just looks like it's dragging out now.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Fantastic update and loving how the story is unfolding :) Bit more of a storyline VN for me as Mia is the only LI for me but I'm all good with just her ;)

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Is anyone else not getting that extra ending scene even if you have sex with linda in the basement? I have followed the walkthrough but I don't seem to be getting that scene at the end of the walkthrough

Star Dude

Jan 13, 2019
Is anyone else not getting that extra ending scene even if you have sex with linda in the basement? I have followed the walkthrough but I don't seem to be getting that scene at the end of the walkthrough
This was discussed one page back, you have to be doing the Grace Ending in order to get the extra ending scene triggered by Linda in the basement. That walkthrough does not point this out.

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
All I'm thinking now is if the town had a bus put them all on there and just drive the hell out of the place, but now it seems some sort of confrontation is going to happen with whoever stole the truck and cars the whole fog thing just looks like it's dragging out now.
But he can come back in Pine Falls with a bus... or a truck... or a plane (helicopter)... If he want to come back, that is.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
This was discussed one page back, you have to be doing the Grace Ending in order to get the extra ending scene triggered by Linda in the basement. That walkthrough does not point this out.
Sorry, but no. The walkthrough specify that you need ritual = 1 to get the scene with Linda. And this scene add 1 point to that variable. (Thanks Qleaf)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
But he can come back in Pine Falls with a bus... or a truck... or a plane (helicopter)... If he want to come back, that is.
If only he had done that in the first place or maybe the Mechanic has something stored away that they could use to get out. But as for leaving and returning, I wouldn't risk it look at what's happened since the MC returned if he was to do it again the results could be catastrophic.

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
If only he had done that in the first place or maybe the Mechanic has something stored away that they could use to get out. But as for leaving and returning, I wouldn't risk it look at what's happened since the MC returned if he was to do it again the results could be catastrophic.
Right... But maybe this is resolved in the sequel?

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Right... But maybe this is resolved in the sequel?
He could leave it open-ended if he was to base another game on it sure, although that would be pretty annoying I don't know about you but I really want some answers as to what is actually going on in the town of Pine Falls it's always had a feel of Lost, Under the Dome and Alan Wake.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
short and not much sex but at least some (1 or 2 scenes) but still very nice.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
maybe should replay 1st chapter and participate on that ritual.

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes