Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Seeing as the game's ending, there's little hope for Lilly scenes. In fact I'd be surprised if there are scenes with anyone other than the main girls at this point, as per his usual M.O. Maybe if he makes a sequel though .... doesn't have to be with the same MC.

Reactions: Mormont

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
3pvs24.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey everyone!

Pine Falls Part 2 version 0.3 is now available to Tier 3 Patrons in both MAC and PC version, along with the walkthrough at this link :

I'm sorry for the two days delay but trust me, it was worth it!
It will be made available to the other Tiers as scheduled. Workupload links coming soon as an alternative to the MEGA links in case you are having problems with it.
This version brings the first ending to the game, the first Grace ending! There will be more than one ending, one with Mia, one with Alice, one with Alice and Grace at the same time, one with Lilly and another secret, extra special one that will not be given away:)

In this update :
- 215 new renders, including 24 animations
- some spelling errors from the previous version were fixed
- story progression and new plots
- and more!
P.S. I know Lilly was a popular demand, I always intended to add her to the main story and here she is!

Thank you for your support! Have a great weekend!
Enjoy!​

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
View attachment 519781

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey everyone!

Pine Falls Part 2 version 0.3 is now available to Tier 3 Patrons in both MAC and PC version, along with the walkthrough at this link :

I'm sorry for the two days delay but trust me, it was worth it!
It will be made available to the other Tiers as scheduled. Workupload links coming soon as an alternative to the MEGA links in case you are having problems with it.
This version brings the first ending to the game, the first Grace ending! There will be more than one ending, one with Mia, one with Alice, one with Alice and Grace at the same time, one with Lilly and another secret, extra special one that will not be given away:)

In this update :
- 215 new renders, including 24 animations
- some spelling errors from the previous version were fixed
- story progression and new plots
- and more!
P.S. I know Lilly was a popular demand, I always intended to add her to the main story and here she is!

Thank you for your support! Have a great weekend!
Enjoy!​

God bless you, Daniels.

pinehill

Apr 28, 2019
Just looked through the images and it seems I'm missing quite a lot of a story

lot of content to be blocked by choices.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Pine Falls 2 [v0.3] [Daniels K] PC/Mac/Linux Compressed

Original Size - PC/Linux: 2.50 GB - Mac: 2.49 GB
Compressed - PC/Linux: 220 MB - Mac: 203 MB

Tools used: Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC/Linux: |
Mac: |

Enjoy! :D

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
This game has a really annoying habit of not resolving plot points in an update.

End of last update "Why is the fog acting weird?"
This update: "Fog is still acting weird, no resolution about it, seeya next time"

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This game has a really annoying habit of not resolving plot points in an update.

End of last update "Why is the fog acting weird?"
This update: "Fog is still acting weird, no resolution about it, seeya next time"
Imagine that, a story based game not resolving it's story in one update thus rendering itself pointless to any further updates....

Not wanting to be harsh hun but that was a silly comment.

Reactions: johnelros
3.70 star(s) 102 Votes