pantau-san

Nov 26, 2018
aye yo does anyone know the song in the game that goes "im desperate it might be the climate, i need a cigarette" cause like ive been trying to find it and i cant so if anyone could please tell me where i can listen to it that would be helpful, thanks
Hahaa I also looked for it...

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
In the next update I wonder if we will get it on with Linda & Lilly at the same time or at least it sets the framework like what happened with Grace & Alice.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Speaking of updates does anyone know how many more are left? I can't remember if it was mentioned before.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Speaking of updates does anyone know how many more are left? I can't remember if it was mentioned before.
2 or 3, I am guessing 2 he normally likes to start the new project n the spring and tends to only do 12 updates per game.

emuuu

May 19, 2018
unlikely that she or her sister appear anymore.
Well with all these references I guess its fair to say that Mr Dev here has some kind of "big picture". And MGA, LBH and Pinefalls alltogether are in a canonical universe.

tl;dr;
more crossovers are likely

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes they are in same universe but pf's mc met mga's gf's sister when mga's mc and gf were in hospital and there aren't many points in mga story where they could meet again. lbh is different thing.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Was there supposed to be a threesome scene with Alice and Grace at the end? I chose Alice and Grace and that I joined them, but it was just Linda and Lilly scene and then to be continued.

Edit: Going by the walkthrough I also missed some Erica stuff.

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes