Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
For that scene you have to be in a relationship with Grace not in the poly relationship with both Grace and Alice.
Yeah, I gathered that by reading back in the thread a bit. I still find it to be stupid, and I'm done with the game anyway. I don't find the game to be fun anymore, so I'm dropping it.

To those of you sticking it out to the end, I hope you enjoy it. (y)

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Yeah, I gathered that by reading back in the thread a bit. I still find it to be stupid, and I'm done with the game anyway. I don't find the game to be fun anymore, so I'm dropping it.

To those of you sticking it out to the end, I hope you enjoy it. (y)
I'll stick with it, but I'm not happy about having to choose. Or maybe I'll leave the game alone, haven't decided yet.

Reactions: Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I'll stick with it, but I'm not happy about having to choose. Or maybe I'll leave the game alone, haven't decided yet.
If you still enjoy the game, by all means, play it and enjoy it. I'm just saying how I feel. I agree with the sentiment that the game is going downhill, fast, and I decided to drop it. First was the Grace scene, even though my MC was in a relationship with her, but because my MC was also in a relationship with Alice and because I chose a threesome with them, I don't get the scene. I read something about Alice and Grace are now a couple or something and the MC isn't involved with them anymore or whatever, and I find that pretty stupid, but I could've let that slide. Maybe. The second thing was, after the MC treats everyone to a feast, he has to choose who to mingle with like he's a fucking stranger. What's with that, they can't all hang out and chat together? The third thing, to get the scene with Erica, you have to have chosen "nice girls," the "romantic" option... go get a quick and dirty blowjob behind a rustbucket of a truck out in public. Yeah. Real fucking romantic. That's where I said fuck this nonsense garbage.

Just my two cents, take them for what they're worth. If you like the game still, don't let me influence you. I, however, cannot continue playing this mountain of retarded anymore. It's such a shame, because part 1 was really fun.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
If you still enjoy the game, by all means, play it and enjoy it. I'm just saying how I feel. I agree with the sentiment that the game is going downhill, fast, and I decided to drop it. First was the Grace scene, even though my MC was in a relationship with her, but because my MC was also in a relationship with Alice and because I chose a threesome with them, I don't get the scene. I read something about Alice and Grace are now a couple or something and the MC isn't involved with them anymore or whatever, and I find that pretty stupid, but I could've let that slide. Maybe. The second thing was, after the MC treats everyone to a feast, he has to choose who to mingle with like he's a fucking stranger. What's with that, they can't all hang out and chat together? The third thing, to get the scene with Erica, you have to have chosen "nice girls," the "romantic" option... go get a quick and dirty blowjob behind a rustbucket of a truck out in public. Yeah. Real fucking romantic. That's where I said fuck this nonsense garbage.

Just my two cents, take them for what they're worth. If you like the game still, don't let me influence you. I, however, cannot continue playing this mountain of retarded anymore. It's such a shame, because part 1 was really fun.
To clarify. I only liked part 1, up until the stupid MC managed to get outta town, then I quit caring about the game. I haven't even played part 2 at all. Edit. then when you add what you mentioned in the post, I REALLY quit caring about the game.

Reactions: Mormont and Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
To clarify. I only liked part 1, up until the stupid MC managed to get outta town, then I quit caring about the game. I haven't even played part 2 at all. Edit. then when you add what you mentioned in the post, I REALLY quit caring about the game.
I suppose that I could compromise and just make multiple saves, but this game really should've had a Harem option.
I'd recommend playing it to see what you think for yourself, if you're on the fence. Don't take my word for it. Just because I think it isn't worth a damn doesn't mean you won't find any value in it, but you won't really know unless you play it and see for yourself.

v0.1 wasn't all that bad, aside from the stupid having to choose what happened in part 1 rather than simply being able to bring your saves over, or it just all being the same exe and moving forward... but, v0.2 was really awful to me, and I know I wasn't the only one who felt that way. What I played of it before I quit didn't even seem to be very far into the update.

Reactions: Mormont and Canade

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
I'd recommend playing it to see what you think for yourself, if you're on the fence. Don't take my word for it. Just because I think it isn't worth a damn doesn't mean you won't find any value in it, but you won't really know unless you play it and see for yourself.

v0.1 wasn't all that bad, aside from the stupid having to choose what happened in part 1 rather than simply being able to bring your saves over, or it just all being the same exe and moving forward... but, v0.2 was really awful to me, and I know I wasn't the only one who felt that way. What I played of it before I quit didn't even seem to be very far into the update.
That's a good idea. I'll at least give it one playthrough.

Reactions: Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
That's a good idea. I'll at least give it one playthrough.
Well, at least there's a compressed version if you don't want to download a 1.6 GB game that you're unsure about. :LOL:

Reactions: Canade

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Traducción al español - Pine Falls 2 - v0.2

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo cuando os pregunte.

La traducción de la Parte 1 podéis encontrarla aquí
-----

Spanish Translation - Pine Falls 2 - v0.2

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked.

Part1 translation can be found here

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I suppose that I could compromise and just make multiple saves, but this game really should've had a Harem option.
It really should have harem but again same issues as the last game so many girls to choose from yet you can only end up pursuing one not a problem for me but I wouldn't say no to having that harem option.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I like the game so far but I found a bug. I notice at some point during the game the I was missing something. I didn't have the buttons you usually find at the bottom of a game (Back, History, Skip, etc.).

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I like the game so far but I found a bug. I notice at some point during the game the I was missing something. I didn't have the buttons you usually find at the bottom of a game (Back, History, Skip, etc.).
Not a bug, a lot of devs have disabled the buttons

Reactions: Zontany

CM10101010

Dec 22, 2019
aye yo does anyone know the song in the game that goes "im desperate it might be the climate, i need a cigarette" cause like ive been trying to find it and i cant so if anyone could please tell me where i can listen to it that would be helpful, thanks

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Just finished playing the update and I like where the cliffhanger left off. Got some reunion action with my favorite girls and a taste of something new. Meanwhile, I can play with some theories in my mind until the next patch. It's all going GREAT!!! (y) (y) (y)

Reactions: Mormont

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
And hope Lilly is innocent of anything, I like that redneck hill-billy "Daisy Duke" type and hope to get her in my faction/harem vs. Linda's cult of man-raping Amazons. :cautious:

Reactions: me130 and Mormont
3.70 star(s) 102 Votes