overlord13

Jun 18, 2017
part 1 of the game felt better it had more options and now i feel like the options do nothing for reminder i think there was an option where the ask him if he's ok for them to fooling arund when he's not dare with them o.o to put it in short so ya it felt rushed
i hope the developer takes his time and makes this game good. :)

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
He left them, they carried on, he isn't their main lover anymore he's joining back in what they built when he left.
Do you get back to how it was before you were gone and any indications whether this will be the same as first or different? (I haven't reached the initial relationship yet, busy nowadays, but seems like an interesting route to take so wanted to gather some information)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Do you get back to how it was before you were gone and any indications whether this will be the same as first or different? (I haven't reached the initial relationship yet, busy nowadays, but seems like an interesting route to take so wanted to gather some information)
Yeah, he pops straight back in but they are a bit cautious because he left them. Once he shows he won't leave them agaiun it will be like he never left but they don't leave him out.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Yeah, he pops straight back in but they are a bit cautious because he left them. Once he shows he won't leave them agaiun it will be like he never left but they don't leave him out.
Must be a HUGE DISSAPOINT for you :LOL:
What about the rest of the game? I had fun with like first two-three versions before the wonderful technology of our age decided to die on me and deprive me of some VERY spicy games and life threatening documents. So now need to start rebuilding with all the stuff from here. And tbh, was really ever interested in the redhead, not the curly haired one (Lily?) so don't REALLY know whether this is worth it. Haven't experienced the devs other works. Everyone lauds Lancaster, dunno whether that's good and Amnesia has some choices i'd rather not explore.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Must be a HUGE DISSAPOINT for you :LOL:
What about the rest of the game? I had fun with like first two-three versions before the wonderful technology of our age decided to die on me and deprive me of some VERY spicy games and life threatening documents. So now need to start rebuilding with all the stuff from here. And tbh, was really ever interested in the redhead, not the curly haired one (Lily?) so don't REALLY know whether this is worth it. Haven't experienced the devs other works. Everyone lauds Lancaster, dunno whether that's good and Amnesia has some choices i'd rather not explore.
Lancaster was pretty good. I do agree it felt rushed to finish but I get the feeling he's trying to tie all his game together so that's why the ritual didn't get explained.

To be honest I quite liked Amnesia. The only real problem is you need to go the NTR route to get the best ending.

Get with the sister, her ending was awesome. She also appears in this. So far that sister ending is my fave out of his games. Real feel good moment after all the shit that game throws at you.

Reactions: Yuri L

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
MEGA is being an asshat again. My Downloader tool isn't picking up Mega links anymore. Other links download at a mere 2mb/s, isn't there an alternative?

EDIT: Nvm Nopy seems to run fine.

Stranger87

Sep 14, 2017
Ack! I ran right off the end of this episode with no close saves! Please don't do that developers! Does this mean the next version I will have to start way back and plow through again? Anyone have a save? (tho I'd rather have MY choices, assuming they matter).

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Ack! I ran right off the end of this episode with no close saves! Please don't do that developers! Does this mean the next version I will have to start way back and plow through again? Anyone have a save? (tho I'd rather have MY choices, assuming they matter).
lol I did exactly the same thing!
fortunately it's pretty quick to run through it again using Skip & selecting your choices. Just remember to save near the end! :)

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
lol I did exactly the same thing!
fortunately it's pretty quick to run through it again using Skip & selecting your choices. Just remember to save near the end! :)
In the game, go to load, at the bottom you'll see A Q 1 2 3, etc, click A, maybe there's an auto save from within the latest update's content that you can load from instead of starting over.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
In the game, go to load, at the bottom you'll see A Q 1 2 3, etc, click A, maybe there's an auto save from within the latest update's content that you can load from instead of starting over.
Cheers, already got mine sorted using the method above, feel slightly daft for not thinking of your suggestion now! :) But, as I say, it didn't take very long to skip through everything to the choice selections to remake them.

Reactions: Ozel

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Cheers, already got mine sorted using the method above, feel slightly daft for not thinking of your suggestion now! :) But, as I say, it didn't take very long to skip through everything to the choice selections to remake them.
Just giving the guy a suggestion, since he didn't seem to want to quick skip through the whole thing. I haven't played the new update yet, but the last one was short, so yeah, probably wouldn't take but a couple minutes to quick skip through. :LOL:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Just giving the guy a suggestion, since he didn't seem to want to quick skip through the whole thing. I haven't played the new update yet, but the last one was short, so yeah, probably wouldn't take but a couple minutes to quick skip through. :LOL:
lol was just in the process of editing my post to acknowledge yours being a far superior option for Stranger87's request than my initial one. (y)

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
lol was just in the process of editing my post to acknowledge yours being a far superior option for Stranger87's request than my initial one. (y)
All good. I don't think my option was superior, actually. If the update were massive, certainly, but with these short updates? Quick skip would be fine. :D

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
All good. I don't think my option was superior, actually. If the update were massive, certainly, but with these short updates? Quick skip would be fine. :D
Well, you know, in the grand scheme of things.
Doing it my way took a minute or two, doing it your way saves however much of that can be removed by the auto save being later in the game.
It's all relative ;)

MrGeneral97

Sep 17, 2019
Well, you know, in the grand scheme of things.
Doing it my way took a minute or two, doing it your way saves however much of that can be removed by the auto save being later in the game.
It's all relative ;)
well what I did to get a save was right when it said "to be continued" I very quickly rolled back using the mouse wheel and saved at that last scene.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Lancaster was pretty good. I do agree it felt rushed to finish but I get the feeling he's trying to tie all his game together so that's why the ritual didn't get explained.
A while back I was discussing here the connections between all his games taking place in the same universe. Found it strange to hear that the MC and six ladies of Lancaster have suddenly just disappeared. I'm wondering whether the dev is saving them for a cameo in a future game or maybe a final hurrah of sorts for something? This also made me wonder what is the canon route for his connected games.

The lack of choices and idiot mc is seriously hindering my enjoyment of this game. :cry:
I've only played part 1 fully but there we had complete control over the actions of the MC. Has that changed in part 2?

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I've only played part 1 fully but there we had complete control over the actions of the MC. Has that changed in part 2?
I haven't played v0.2 yet, but from reading the thread, seems the dev rushing to finish the game is the culprit. I'm guessing all the choices from part one have locked everything in and now we're just watching the end play out.

overlord13

Jun 18, 2017
I haven't played v0.2 yet, but from reading the thread, seems the dev rushing to finish the game is the culprit. I'm guessing all the choices from part one have locked everything in and now we're just watching the end play out.
yap :(

• Sad
3.70 star(s) 102 Votes