• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
these hoes better stop playing acting like they dont miss the D if i want to leave and come back to the group i will as i please im Mr.Bye Felicia lol the master is always the D be grateful im willing to be in a relationship and not getting up every morning going to middle of the street Letting my ding a ling hang balls and ass out sipping my cup of :coffee: saying "ITS BREAKFAST TIIIIIIME!!!!:cool:" man i wish there was an option to make them regret thinking they could kick me out the group haha im sorry but mc was a pussy during that conversation know your worth my guy:WeSmart: YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE!!(echo..chosen one chosen one) MC: Huh whos there:eek:

Last edited:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
This dev stepped his game up in sex scenes. He use to always show closeups and never the female faces during sex. Now he's getting better each game.

I still got to say this Abigail still got the best body of all your game models. lol

• Love
Reactions: AwakenMyLove

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Always nice to see Mia again enjoyed her scene a lot and not to forget the Alice and Grace stuff but I wonder what this secret is and now we have some angry goddess quite the cliffhanger to leave it on but Lilly won't leave them hanging outside from whatever is in the fog

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Nice catching up with the other girls this time. Animations made me giggle this time. Looks like DK grabbed a little bit too much this time. The mechanic moved his head in sync to the BJ and during Alice's scene most of her body kept steady but the whole room was moving. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Storywise I start to wonder if there is a deeper meaning that Lilly has to be the only girl in town that doesn't have a scene yet.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Always nice to see Mia again enjoyed her scene a lot and not to forget the Alice and Grace stuff but I wonder what this secret is and now we have some angry goddess quite the cliffhanger to leave it on but Lilly won't leave them hanging outside from whatever is in the fog
My prediction:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Mormont

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Maybe it's me but Mc in this update felt like a 3rd wheel lol being gone and while grace and Alice already look like lovers more then you being there main lover lol Mai makes up for feeling like a 3rd wheel

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes