RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I haven't played v0.2 yet, but from reading the thread, seems the dev rushing to finish the game is the culprit. I'm guessing all the choices from part one have locked everything in and now we're just watching the end play out.
To be fair he (Daniels K) is connecting this game's story with Lancaster Boarding House via those people who vanished after doing that ritual.
Also when you start part 2 all the major choices can be reviewed again while John (the protagonist- funny don't remember he having a original name in the previous part) thinks about what he did before.

So don't mind much the ones who are over reacting.

Reactions: Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
To be fair he (Daniels K) is connecting this game's story with Lancaster Boarding House via those people who vanished after doing that ritual.
Also when you start part 2 all the major choices can be reviewed again while John (the protagonist- funny don't remember he having a original name in the previous part) thinks about what he did before.

So don't mind much the ones who are over reacting.
I'm not too bothered with it. As I said, I haven't played v0.2 yet, I never said that I was considering not playing it at all. ;)

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Ack! I ran right off the end of this episode with no close saves! Please don't do that developers! Does this mean the next version I will have to start way back and plow through again? Anyone have a save? (tho I'd rather have MY choices, assuming they matter).
Go to auto saves you should have 6 there, some games save at certain choice points

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Dev do you have any idea how much safety protocols your violating having Mia sit on your lap driving a Forklift you've gots to be kidding me and what happened to your pallet to carry the crates :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
A while back I was discussing here the connections between all his games taking place in the same universe. Found it strange to hear that the MC and six ladies of Lancaster have suddenly just disappeared. I'm wondering whether the dev is saving them for a cameo in a future game or maybe a final hurrah of sorts for something? This also made me wonder what is the canon route for his connected games.

I've only played part 1 fully but there we had complete control over the actions of the MC. Has that changed in part 2?
I believe the term is pigeonholed. :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: Ozel and Yuri L

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Previous two updates picked my interest in a story for real for the first time since the game came out and I was excited to continue. Unfortunately, this update made me feel indifferent to the plot and the characters again. It is a good game and I will finish it but something is not clicking for me like in his other games.

Yeshol™

Nov 14, 2018
Here's the official French version: (Part 2 v0.1)

Keep in mind this version releases roughly 3-4 weeks after the initial English version
Hello,
Sorry to bother you but would you happen to have part 1 released on November 7 to tier 1 please ?

Thank you very much in advance for your future answer.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
This game became boring very quickly, all the mistery things are cool but everything meh at best; most of the girls are generic and non interesting. This game is a major step down from Lancaster which was already worse than the amnesia game.

Reactions: Dalish

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
This game became boring very quickly, all the mistery things are cool but everything meh at best; most of the girls are generic and non interesting. This game is a major step down from Lancaster which was already worse than the amnesia game.
Damn, and here I considered Lancaster one of my favorite games played on this site.

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
Some people have issues with it, the Rose scene is one, the rushed endings another.
Oh I can see that, doesn't mean I like it any less. Hell, I wish there was a teacher route in the game, but that wasn't to be. But all in all, it was pretty solid and entertaining.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Oh right, I remember someone saying that now you have to select a girl at the start of Part 2. Whereas previously we were able to get by without choosing to be with any girl and instead focusing on the mystery.
There's no "picking one girl" option in Part 2. You can pick whatever you want, you're not really locked into one girl unless you didn't choose any of the others. The only thing you're locked in as far as the game goes is whether you're in a poly relationship with Grace and Alice or whether you're seeing them separately. Other than that you can still pick every girl or pick none if you wish so. Come to think of it, the only other thing that's an issue is that if you haven't slept with a girl in part 1, then you can't start in part 2 as far as I can tell.

Reactions: me130

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
There's no "picking one girl" option in Part 2. You can pick whatever you want, you're not really locked into one girl unless you didn't choose any of the others. The only thing you're locked in as far as the game goes is whether you're in a poly relationship with Grace and Alice or whether you're seeing them separately. Other than that you can still pick every girl or pick none if you wish so. Come to think of it, the only other thing that's an issue is that if you haven't slept with a girl in part 1, then you can't start in part 2 as far as I can tell.
Oh yes, the bold text what I was getting at which was kind of surprising to me given the freedom we had in part 1.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Oh yes, the bold text what I was getting at which was kind of surprising to me given the freedom we had in part 1.
I think it makes perfect sense if we understand this is just the same game that was only divided for sizing reasons. At the end of part 1 we have started a more serious relationship with one of the girls (or we have chosen the poly one) so there's no point on starting over again, you just keep going from that because at this point of the story you are meant to be paired with one of the love interests. I guess it can be a boomer for some people but at least is a 'logical' decision from the dev.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Well it's kind of a moot point since you can basically decide that in the beginning of part 2. Not sure who would decide to have no relationship with any of the girls, but hey - to each their own.

i cant get erica's scene how do i get romantic points
There's a decision at the start of part 2 where the MC chooses whether he likes nice or naughty girls or some such. That's where you decide if you're romantic or not. Not very intuitive but there you have it.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Finally got around to playing v0.2 and the Grace scene won't trigger. I guess being in a relationship with Alice and Grace somehow doesn't count as being in a relationship with Grace? What a load of stupid. Part 2 of this game has been a shit show.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Finally got around to playing v0.2 and the Grace scene won't trigger. I guess being in a relationship with Alice and Grace somehow doesn't count as being in a relationship with Grace? What a load of stupid. Part 2 of this game has been a shit show.
For that scene you have to be in a relationship with Grace not in the poly relationship with both Grace and Alice.

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes