Jay_H

Aug 25, 2018
Guys, I was able to "FIX" it.

Seems like something in the port/package is not right and breaks the environment launch. What you need to do involves having a copy of the Pine Falls Part 1 app. You will be basically replacing the "game" folder of the Part 1, with the "game" folder of the Part 2. And that's it.

I'll list the steps below in case somebody is not too tech savvy:
  • If you don't have the Pine Falls Part 1 app, get it. If you do have it and want to conserve it, then make a copy of the file (this new copy will be the one hosting the Part 2 frankenstein :) )
  • Right-click in the Part 1 app that we will transform into Part 2 and select "Show package content", then go to Contents > Resources > autorun
  • Inside the autorun folder, you will see the "game" folder. Delete it.
  • Now go to the broken Part 2 app and do a right-click and select "Show package content", then go to Contents> Resources > autorun
  • Inside the autorun folder, you will see the "game" folder; you can either drag and drop it into the autorun folder of the frankenstein Part 1, or copy the folder, then open again the autorun folder of frankenstein, and paste it.
  • PROFIT
Still won't work....

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
what are different part 1 and part 2 ?
i try both part, but both of them begin with MC in hospital.
Then you are playing only Part 2. Part 1 is here

PART 1:

Win, Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Reactions: minasetaki

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I wasn't a fan of the endings...well not all of them anyway. Grace pregnant was awesome felt complete the others not so much and the worst one was staying in town. Now the MC is gone noone knows what happened to him as a player that seems incomplete to me, not to mention the girls that you were close to not even caring anymore. The only two that did was, of all people, Lilly and Erica? Just seemed off to me. I mean these are only my opinions, of course but not a fan of the endings.

raileg

Feb 14, 2018
I wasn't a fan of the endings...well not all of them anyway. Grace pregnant was awesome felt complete the others not so much and the worst one was staying in town. Now the MC is gone noone knows what happened to him as a player that seems incomplete to me, not to mention the girls that you were close to not even caring anymore. The only two that did was, of all people, Lilly and Erica? Just seemed off to me. I mean these are only my opinions, of course but not a fan of the endings.
And what happened in a Queens realm?

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
Here you go:

If somebody could also upload it to another place (or another MEGA), would be awesome.

Let me know if you are able to download it, and run it correctly.

Mini disclaimer: the icon of the app file was made by me (my OCD makes me craft icons for all the VN games I have XD).

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
If it's not harem styled I usually do both a loyalty & MC-slut playthrough, specifically in this game I wanted to Scooby-Doo this dam fog mystery >;D
And he would've gotten away with it too, if it hadn't been for those pesky players complaining. :LOL:

That's just how the economy of patron-based indie games works. Devs get paid to release more content, not to end the game. Basically the incentive is for every dev to abandon a game when it stops being profitable for them, the only reason anyone releases endings at all is because they want to build a good reputation. But you can't expect them to pour their heart into it.
Well that certainly makes sense, he continuously builds up the tension/mystery in his games and then suddenly everything drops off to an abrupt ending when patrons start to drop off. It also makes sense to end early, since a lot of devs drag out their games for years, which gives a lot of patrons fatigue on the concept.
I also think part of the problem is that there are too many girls endings, inter-spliced with the actual narrative ending. The girl endings are what makes it feel rushed, instead of building up to it properly.

On another point, does anybody else find the ending sex-scenes rather bland. It's like he has a checklist and just ticks off a few poses to give the impression of a "complete" scene, but it all feels very mechanical and dispassionate. Honestly even some of the earlier sex-scenes leave a similar feeling, which is a super bummer since Daniels K. has top notch girl models, at least in LBH and PF. It's a darn shame we don't get to see more involved action with them, though it's probably due to him having difficulties with posing or something.

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes