+ Amount of content available for a 1st release
+ Attempt of adding voices to characters
+ Animation

Stuff I kinda disliked only one thing

-Music.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Well , I've got mixed feelings about this game so far , Love the renders and the animations are fantastic (my opinion)
Like the fact that it is voiced BUT the voices are all over the place one sentence we get voice and the next there is none ?
and the story is kinda wierd for my taste but I really liked the models of the girls and I really enjoyed the scene with Millie? (the dinerchick) that was hot :)
so I will look forward to some more content
keep up the good work :)

stanley tucci

Apr 2, 2018
Pretty solid first release. Good quality renders, interesting setting and fun characters so not much to complain about. The only real issue is that the voiced laugh gets a bit repetitive and voice overs are kind of... random? Sometimes they're there and sometimes they're not.

Looking forward to seeing more and I'm glad the dev is back at it.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Since I never listen to voice acting, my major gripe about this game is that turning off Voice Volume didn't stop it! I had to turn off the Sound Volume too.

Still playing, but looks good so far.

Reactions: B2B2

DRinWV

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
The plot remember me of the game "Locked away" by reading the description, i liked LBH so im gonna try this one
So far they seem to have the 'Not being able to leave town.' and the arcane as a common theme. Other than both being good that is it although I think may end up being just a bit better. 'Locked Away'

Megnold

Aug 14, 2018
Another lovely game of Daniels K
Good renders
Nice sounds
Girls looks very adorable..:love::love:
Nature sounds really good to hear:giggle:
Animation not a single shot,like it :love:
Girls voice wow amazing ex-Mia saying please,really touch,blood rising to ready for mood;)(bad english mine how to say that feel)
looking forward it more moods:love:
thanks for sharing(y)

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Now I'm curious, am I a petty person?
Would you guys be so friendly towards Alice after just being robbed by her?
Last time she "hugged" me she cleaned me out, why would I let that bitch anywhere near me again?
And the fact that she is so nonchalant about it just makes me dislike her even more.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Now I'm curious, am I a petty person?
Would you guys be so friendly towards Alice after just being robbed by her?
Last time she "hugged" me she cleaned me out, why would I let that bitch anywhere near me again?
And the fact that she is so nonchalant about it just makes me dislike her even more.
Because they are locked in town

Reactions: Canto Forte

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I am going to pipe my two cents in. The voice acting is sporadic as he has only partially voice acted it, voice actors are expensive and he is having a different person for each of the 4 voiced characters. Daniels sometimes overdoes sex scenes over story content, so the fact he left it at only one is quite refreshing, this story reminds me of a Vdategames game called April & Violet, I have never played Silent hill. It looks good but lets talk when we get 5 updates in, (yes, I am still a patreon he is a good dev)

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes