Sep 23, 2017
Enthralling plot, I even forget about getting laid
Just wondering how long she will keep her hat on

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Nice work so far.
Artwork looks very nice.
Story keeps You wanting more.
A mystery also, gather up the scooby gang lol.
Looking forward to later episodes when the game and story are more evolved.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Really enjoying this so far. Millie is a really nice bonus given that all the girls are adorable so far, but she's got some curves.

I look forward to updates as they come along.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

Deximay

May 29, 2017
We've got the next BIG THING right here ladie--- let's be frank there are only gents around these parts. I'm following this one! THE BEST renders around no doubt. And that waitress?!! HMM! HMMMMMMM!

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
Hello everyone, I really enjoyed the game and the story ... of course I noticed a plagiarism of the series "Once Upon a Time" ... kkkk ... but it really is a great story for the game =)

I hope Daniel K does not get lost, and knowing the great success of the previous game, I think this will be an even better !!

Freed Justine

Mar 21, 2019
Oh yeah! First day and I got the girl EZ. I forgot her name though lol

Okay storywise, I usually rush it to the lewd scenes but this one got me really intrigued. Hmmm...Now that I think about it, Daniels K games always have interesting storyline.

Uhhh. I can't wait for the next update. Thanks for the game :)

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Why when I set the voice volume to 0 do I get voice? I'm not American and it throws me out of the immersion...

--

American voices yet non-American spelling.... Hmmmm. Pine Falls is indeed a strange place...

Untitled.png

And the police leave all their car's lights on? Impressive batteries!

Untitled.png

Then the text matches the voices. Mysterious indeed!

Reactions: stanley tucci

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Why when I set the voice volume to 0 do I get voice? I'm not American and it throws me out of the immersion...

--

American voices yet non-American spelling.... Hmmmm. Pine Falls is indeed a strange place...

View attachment 267434

And the police leave all their car's lights on? Impressive batteries!

View attachment 267444

Then the text matches the voices. Mysterious indeed!
i sound american when i speak(big city Canucks do not say "eh" and "aboot") but i spell like that...in Canada we treasure our "U's"!!!flavour honour...soooo...perhaps the dev's a Canuck :p oh ya..its zed not zee!!! :D

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I don't think Daniel's first language is English due to some spelling errors he makes. However he is using the proper version of English.
i sound american when i speak(big city Canucks do not say "eh" and "aboot") but i spell like that...in Canada we treasure our "U's"!!!flavour honour...soooo...perhaps the dev's a Canuck :p oh ya..its zed not zee!!! :D

Reactions: stanley tucci

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Is this one going to have cuckolding, cheating & forced relationship right into the game like the last one or do we actually have a choice this time on who we want to be in a relationship with without being forced into one ?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I don't think Daniel's first language is English due to some spelling errors he makes. However he is using the proper version of English.
perhaps he's French Canadian ? :p either way..if this game is anywhere near as good(to me) as LBH it's automatically in my top ten(after i see the next update) :D

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Definitely an interesting premise. I wish there was a way to reject Milie without feeling like a dick...

Overall good start, looking forward to the next update.

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
Another mystery adult game by the developer , I really like his mystery adult game fusion. Great Graphics aside
If he gonna build up all the interest but end it badly like MGA (the mystery on why the girlfriend crash) or even like Lancaster , simply just ignore it totally in the end , I rather he don't do it.
If he just can't give a good conclusion to the mysterious atmosphere that he so perfectly setup , it become a real major disappointment =(

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok kids..it clearly says in the changelog 30 new images and bit more Mia...so do not start raving the update did nothing..you know who you are!!! hehehehe...still a worthy 4 minutes of d/l time to me..

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Is this one going to have cuckolding, cheating & forced relationship right into the game like the last one or do we actually have a choice this time on who we want to be in a relationship with without being forced into one ?
Even though none of the women raped him yet, I think you'll have to share your women with that old man. Knowing women, they'll either turn gay or kill each other. lol

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes